põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Genoa vs Cagliari

Cagliari over 1.0 goals @1.84

Both sides seem to be struggling as Genoa is winless in 5 and Cagliari in 8 matches. Also while Genoa have kept just 1 clean sheet at home then Cagliari have scored in all but 1 awaygame this season. Cagliari also scored in each of the last 7 h2h games so perhaps they can find the net this time aswell.

damkoMTK

damkoMTK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
championship of Germany. Bundes League. Borussia M - Cologne victory of Borussia M, coefficient 1.75

Looks like the game is canceled due to the weather. Also Mancester city was canceled due to bad storm and winds

pykubepx111

pykubepx111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FC Internazionale (Bookings) - AC Milan (Bookings)

Italy - Serie A Bookings Over 7 1,861.862

juanmapoker1

juanmapoker1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
atlanta hawn 1,55 vs new york 2.60
good cuota new york

Botdot

Botdot

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Today in France

Toulouse vs Strasbourg

Over 2 goals @1.65
1st half over 4.5 corners @2

Neither team havent been too brilliant recently cause hosts have lost all but 1 of the last 12 games or so and visitors may have scored in 4 consecutive matches but have still lost 2 in a row. Still during the last 5 games 3 for hosts and 4 for visitors saw 2+ goals in it. Curiously all of the last 12 h2h games also saw 2 or more goals in it so perhaps we'll see another open eventful game here where teams arent shy of storming into attack.
I think the Raptors ate awesome

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Israel. Super League. Beitar - Maccabi Haifa # both teams will score # Against the backdrop of a good game, Beitar loses two meetings in a row. For three rounds before the finish of the first stage, they lack two points to secure a place in the final tournament of the Israeli championship. Maccabi Haifa is a strong club and is not inclined to give up their positions. It is possible to assume that the team will not play at full strength.

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
germany. Second Bundesliga. # Holstein Kiel - St. Pauli # Holstein Kiel win or draw # Holstein plays confidently and holds in the middle of the table. St. Pauli runs the risk of moving to the bottom line of the standings. It is noteworthy that the team away did not win even once.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Today in Ligue 2

Lens vs Grenoble

Over 2 goals @1.76

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Tennis - ATP "New York"

Steve Johnson vs. Tennis Sandgren

Prediction: Sandgren to win, odd 1.71 at unibet

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Today in NHL

Vancouver Canucks vs Nashville Predators

Over 6 goals incl OT & shootout @1.90

Vancouver Canucks hosts Nashville Predators in the NHL tonight.
Vancouver have lost 4 in a row while Nashville won 3 of the last 5 ...
Still during that time just 1 match for visitors and 4 for hosts went over 6 goals. However 8 of the last 9 h2h games saw 6 or more goals in it so i'd like to see similar highscoring game this time aswell

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
A new week on the way and I have another one good paroli to make some bucks waiting for the marvellous weekend.

So, here we are for the next 3 days:

-Colchester - Grimsby: over 2.5 total goals
-Inter - Napoli: 1
-Atromitos - Aris Salonica: 2-3 goals

Good awesome luck to everyone!

:)

K

krypto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i find my self getting into sports betting more and more each day, is there a top site you people use for sports bets, if so whats the pros and cons to it, cash out policy, etc, any info would be great, i like 888 sports bet, but looking for somthing more up tempo,

Rvstam

Rvstam

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i find my self getting into sports betting more and more each day, is there a top site you people use for sports bets, if so whats the pros and cons to it, cash out policy, etc, any info would be great, i like 888 sports bet, but looking for somthing more up tempo,

I have been betting for more than 10 years. the best bookmaker so far for me is bet365. if you want to register with them, I would like you to register at my invitation, for inviting you I will receive a bonus. if you want to register with them, I would like you to register at my invitation, for inviting you I will receive a bonus

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Today in NHL

Vancouver Canucks vs Nashville Predators

Over 6 goals incl OT & shootout @1.90

Checked highlights as first thing in the morning from NHL youtube channel and it was pleasent surprise to see that final score was 2:6 :cool:

pykubepx111

pykubepx111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kontinental Hockey League
Spartak Moscow - Metallurg Magnitogorsk

Spartak Moscow -0.5 (2.48)

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Today in League One

Wimbledon vs Ipswich

Wimbledon over 1.0 goals @2
Wimbledon over 4.5 corners @1.83

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
England. Championship - 32 round. Brentford - Leeds # total total is less than 3.5 # There are teams that want to be higher in the ranking. Brentford performs well in recent matches and he has every chance to take points from Leeds. Leeds strive not to lose in the latter. The game of this team is unstable.

damkoMTK

damkoMTK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today I like Nottingham Forest playing against Charlton.

Home game advantage, after a big victory over Leeds. Now they need to fight to secure the position for promotion. Charlton should be easier opponent then Leeds, they have lost badly against Stoke and now they are close to relegation. If Wigan wins against Middlesbrough then the bottom of the table will also be interesting

O

odn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Soccer: English Championship: Wigan-Middlesbrough 1.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
One NHL bet for today aswell ...

New York Islanders vs Philadelphia Flyers

Over 5.5 goals incl OT & shootout @1.83

New York Islanders hosts Philadelphia Flyers in the NHL tonight. Both sides are in great shape as Islanders won 3 of the last 5 games while Flyers won 4. Still during that time 4 matches for hosts and 2 for visitors went over 5.5 goals.

Last 2 h2h games saw both sides scoring 3 or more goals so hopefully we'll see similar highscoring encounter this time aswell ...

juanmapoker1

juanmapoker1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
new orleans pelicans vs portland trail blazer @2.35!!! win portlan easy

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips