Granada - R Madrid Under 4.5 @ 1.14 X 10 euro = 11.4 euro
Deposit/Windraw -20euro

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

hahahaha a thousand apologies confused me, of course I also make sports bets, especially soccer

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Why I need to risk. What do you want? :confused: I don't understand? I can't post bets that I don't play. I play bigger odds but not in this project. If someoane wanna play bigger odds it's his choice. I don't understand what's the problem?
I think it's very clear what I say from the beggining. I play just for fun, I don't encourage nobody to play what I bet. If I win will be great, if I don't win that's the life. If someoane want to inspire from my bets it's free to do it, but have to assume the risk.
If you bet only odd's over 1.5 is great. I wish you good luck if that's make you happy. :D

Didn't you say earlier "i dont post for me" or something like that.
Therefore the fact is had you constantly making bets with odds @1.50-2 and nail them then you'd see much more people coming here saying "nice tip" or so - with odds max @1.30 you never see that ;)
Clearly you cant expect people coming back by giving them same thing over and over again.

And trust me i know more about betting than you ever will :)

georgel2384

georgel2384

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Didn't you say earlier "i dont post for me" or something like that.
Therefore the fact is had you constantly making bets with odds @1.50-2 and nail them then you'd see much more people coming here saying "nice tip" or so - with odds max @1.30 you never see that ;)
Clearly you cant expect people coming back by giving them same thing over and over again.

And trust me i know more about betting than you ever will :)
Ok you are the best. You know everything. Ok, I will stop posting any bet. But I cant understand what is your problem? This was a fun experiment for me, but this is the second time when you make me stop posting. And if the fun stop, I don't have any reason to post my bets.
If you know more about betting then me, good for you. I never say I'm the betting master or something like this. I don't know what is your problem, And really i don't wanna find.
Good luck all. :D
This is my last post about betting.

And Risto please, but please don't respond me! I don't care what is your opinion. And I will not respond you anymore. :)

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Ok you are the best. You know everything. Ok, I will stop posting any bet. But I cant understand what is your problem? This was a fun experiment for me, but this is the second time when you make me stop posting. And if the fun stop, I don't have any reason to post my bets.
If you know more about betting then me, good for you. I never say I'm the betting master or something like this. I don't know what is your problem, And really i don't wanna find.
Good luck all. :D
This is my last post about betting.

I clearly didn't order you to stop - just suggested what you'd do if you want to see this "fun experiment" being active in 3, 6 months time and probably in the years aswell.

Obviously you decide and if you actually do not care about others opinion then this really shouldn't be the reason why you (plan to) stop or whatever.

But then again guess here in cardchat you arent allowed to give others constructive critcism in order to try them get better in something cause in most cases (instead of persons actually wanting to learn/get better) you'll actually see weak and naive people who rather act like ostrich by hiding their head in the sand :rolleyes:

Therefore time for bold prediction: by 2021 this journal is part of history books if creator is too stubborn to changes ^^^
(as with any bold prediction i would actually like to be wrong)

E: so far your odds have been 1.15, 1.16, 1.28, 1.52, 1.14, 1.11, 1.25, 1.31 - in first post you said odds 1.10 to 1.60 so friendly advice would be: if you do have minimum odds then they'd be 1.20 cause that way you actually win smth even with 5.- bet

Last edited:
georgel2384

georgel2384

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I clearly didn't order you to stop - just suggested what you'd do if you want to see this "fun experiment" being active in 3, 6 months time and probably in the years aswell.

Obviously you decide and if you actually do not care about others opinion then this really shouldn't be the reason why you (plan to) stop or whatever.

But then again guess here in cardchat you arent allowed to give others constructive critcism in order to try them get better in something cause in most cases (instead of persons actually wanting to learn/get better) you'll actually see weak and naive people who rather act like ostrich by hiding their head in the sand :rolleyes:

Therefore time for bold prediction: by 2021 this journal is part of history books if creator is too stubborn to changes ^^^
(as with any bold prediction i would actually like to be wrong)

E: so far your odds have been 1.15, 1.16, 1.28, 1.52, 1.14, 1.11, 1.25, 1.31 - in first post you said odds 1.10 to 1.60 so friendly advice would be: if you do have minimum odds then they'd be 1.20 cause that way you actually win smth even with 5.- bet
You think that I'm weak and naive.
icon13.gif
icon13.gif
icon13.gif
Do you know what constructive criticism means?
icon5.gif
icon5.gif
icon5.gif
I have one constructive criticism for you: Only loosers think they have always right.
icon12.gif
icon12.gif
icon12.gif
It's time for you to grown up man. ;););)

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars