Best young football player

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of these three, Holland. I don't know about the other 20-year-olds. Is that the point? To understand who will be the best in the future. Maybe someone else? We'll see, because the injury and it's over. There is no career and no future. Transition to the no team. I quarreled with the coach and that's the end of my career. A lot of things are needed and what success depends on. No one knows how it will be. Maybe in 10 years there won't be any professional sports? Covid does not back down.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Youssoufa Moukoko... just 16 years old :rolleyes:

tra1mp

tra1mp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Christopher Nkunku, a highly underrated footballer

BillyDuke1989

BillyDuke1989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Eduardo Сamavinga deserves a lot of compliments. Going to Real Madrid from Rennes, being a national team player at 18, it’s impossible to believe if it weren’t a reality.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ansu Fati's promising talent was just an injury that broke the curve of his development.
Although he may be able to find his way back to development and leave the hardships of the injury to himself.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Ansu Fati's promising talent was just an injury that broke the curve of his development.
Although he may be able to find his way back to development and leave the hardships of the injury to himself.

agree with you... If Ansu FATI will stay away from injurys, with Pedri and Gavi also they are the next star generation for Barcelona.

webseoteam

webseoteam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Holand is the best young player in the world

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Poker is one of life's mysteries
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hello everyone

I think Ansu Fati and Erling Haaland having entered the record books are the best young players now and in the future.