Best Sports Drink

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These are some recipes below that I use for energy drinks. I find them very refreshing on a hot day or during or after exercise. The recipes are very much the same just a few variations. The chia seeds will go like teeny weeny bubbles in bubble tea. I don’t really like bubble tea but I don’t mind this.

ENJOY!! :):bike:

Chia seeds are unprocessed, whole-grain food that can be absorbed by the body. 2 tbsp or 1 ounce contains 139 calories, 4 grams of protein, 9 grams of fat (omegas), 12 grams carbohydrates, 11 grams of fibre, plus vitamins and minerals (calcium, Manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, and a pretty good amount of zinc, vitamin B3, potassium, vitamin B1 and B2. This makes them one of the world's best sources of several important nutrients, calorie for calorie.

Lemon Con Chia
3 tablespoons chia seeds
½ cup sugar
1 cup fresh lime juice
¼ cup fresh mint leaves (loosely packed) - optional

In a medium bowl, mix the chia seeds with 1 cup cold water. Let stand 15 minutes. Use a wire whisk to separate and mix up the chia and water.

Mix 3 cups cold water, lime juice, sugar, and the mint (Optional) in a blender until sugar is dissolved and mint is puréed . Pour into a pitcher. Mix in the chia seeds. Garnish with Whole mint leaves and serve over ice.

Or

4 tbsp chia seeds
1 concentrate limeade made up

Or

Chia Fresca
  • 2 cups water or coconut water
  • 1.5 tbsp chia seeds
  • 1/2 tbsp fresh lemon or lime juice, or to taste
  • Sweetener, to taste - agave, maple syrup etc. - add 1/2 tbsp at a time
1. Add chia and water into a jar or glass and stir very well to combine. Let sit for 10 minutes to allow the chia seeds to swell up. I like to use a jar with a lid so I can shake it up really well and break up the clumps of chia.
2. Add lime or lemon juice and sweetener to taste. Stir (or shake) well to combine and enjoy!

Last edited:
Shakes

Shakes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These are some recipes below that I use for energy drinks. I find them very refreshing on a hot day or during or after exercise. The recipes are very much the same just a few variations. The chia seeds will go like teeny weeny bubbles in bubble tea. I don’t really like bubble tea but I don’t mind this.

ENJOY!! :):bike:

Chia seeds are unprocessed, whole-grain food that can be absorbed by the body. 2 tbsp or 1 ounce contains 139 calories, 4 grams of protein, 9 grams of fat (omegas), 12 grams carbohydrates, 11 grams of fibre, plus vitamins and minerals (calcium, Manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, and a pretty good amount of zinc, vitamin B3, potassium, vitamin B1 and B2. This makes them one of the world's best sources of several important nutrients, calorie for calorie.

Lemon Con Chia
3 tablespoons chia seeds
½ cup sugar
1 cup fresh lime juice
¼ cup fresh mint leaves (loosely packed) - optional

In a medium bowl, mix the chia seeds with 1 cup cold water. Let stand 15 minutes. Use a wire whisk to separate and mix up the chia and water.

Mix 3 cups cold water, lime juice, sugar, and the mint (Optional) in a blender until sugar is dissolved and mint is puréed . Pour into a pitcher. Mix in the chia seeds. Garnish with Whole mint leaves and serve over ice.

Or

4 tbsp chia seeds
1 concentrate limeade made up

Or

Chia Fresca
  • 2 cups water or coconut water
  • 1.5 tbsp chia seeds
  • 1/2 tbsp fresh lemon or lime juice, or to taste
  • Sweetener, to taste - agave, maple syrup etc. - add 1/2 tbsp at a time
1. Add chia and water into a jar or glass and stir very well to combine. Let sit for 10 minutes to allow the chia seeds to swell up. I like to use a jar with a lid so I can shake it up really well and break up the clumps of chia.
2. Add lime or lemon juice and sweetener to taste. Stir (or shake) well to combine and enjoy!

That sounds pretty cool actualy and may have to give it a try.

Another one that has already been mentioned is water. If that doesnt count then I would say Gatorade (been partial to fruit punch personally). But I am interested both products above now.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Cold berry kampots and fruit drinks. Better and you can not imagine:p

U

userme4321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Coconut water... but they don't grow on the trees around me so I drink water

direktor_vozduha

direktor_vozduha

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Water. But if we talk about professional sports, as I know there athletes are often given isotonics and hypotonics to restore the water-salt balance

S

sweeper21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love Gatorade and Powerade. I think Gatorade tastes better. It has something to do with the texture.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars