The best player of the 2018 World Cup

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lukaku, Kane or general primary one that has the greatest contribution to the success of his team, obviously the top scorer of the tournament will be. Belgium is playing incredible football for now. Good luck to everyone and let us enjoy!

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I've seen great players with great performances so far in the World Cup ... like Lukaku from Belgium, Keane from England, Cristiano Ronaldo from portugal ... we'll see in the following matches if they maintain their level ... and some of they become the best player in the world cup ...!

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I still prefer Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima, better known as Ronaldo, Ronaldo Fenomeno or Ronaldinho, one of the best footballers of all time, the eternal shirt 9 of the brazilian national team, that yes represented. :eek::D

DgT QggX4AEy an

THbc19

THbc19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
despite the great possibility of not getting far in the competition because of the team, I believe the man of the cup will be Cristiano Ronaldo.

M

midoooo90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe rightly chosen Mbappe. He made an enormous contribution to the victory of the national team!

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
the 19 year old who plays for france he was a beast and he was a little banged up

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Perhaps the best Modric, he deservedly received the title of the best player of the World Cup, all on business and it pleases.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MBAPPE,GRIEZMANN,PERISIC

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mbappe, Messi, CR7 or Neymar? No way, for me Edinson Cavani.

R

Rounder646

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mbappe, Modric, or Golovin for me. All 3 were excellent and raised their stock tremendously. Mbappe probably deserves it most as he performed really well in every game and his team won the whole thing.

D

Dsqtq

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CR is the best, but he will never win coz team

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
i agree w ssi8

Luka Modric was fantastic ! When you play center mid for Real Madrid you've got to be quite talented .

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me Cristiano Ronaldo is considered the best player of the world championship

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Some wonderful performances from specific football players in this World Cup.

For me, I think the best players were:

-N'Golo Kanté: this guy is the best defensive midfielder in Europe the last three years. He led France national team to the title and leads Chelsea in the Premier League.

-Luca Modric: my personal favourite. Among the 3-4 highest quality midfielders in the world right now. He does everything and never stops! Massive "tool" for any team.