The best player of the 2018 World Cup

Anjo

Anjo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Which player will be considered the best player of the 2018 World Cup?

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That´s a good question but let´s wait and see how it goes. One guy for sure it is not gonna be the best, Neymar. Broke his foot and let´s see if he is well to play on time.

W

williamcafferkey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
one player will be Marcus rashford for England I think if he gets his game he will light up the tournament

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope a new player not well know come up with great atitude, gols and prime game. Good surprises are always great for the sport.

Gohaku94

Gohaku94

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably the opinions will be split between Messi, Ronaldo and Neymar as it has been for the past few years. Each one of the have they fair share of fans probably and they are all the best player for some.
Since i am not a fan of a player, more a fan of a club i think that Neymar (If he will be fit) and Ronaldo have better chances to show it with the national team. Messi and argentina showed promise every tournament they played but always end up short pe not even short.. why would anything change now when it's harder times for Argentina than last years.

T

Thenightrain

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably one of the German midfielders. I’m fully expecting them to knock England out of another tourney just after we get our hopes up that we can win it because we scrapped a 1-0 win against some small team.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this should be a surprise for everyone, since this is the World Cup, the South American player will be the best this is more likely.

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If Ronaldo does it he will be the GOAT

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Messi, off course... this world cup will be his...

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that is too early to point one single player. This Cup have CR7 ,Messi,Neymar,Salah,Mbape,and many others good players that can be the best.I prefer to watch some games first and then I will coment here again.Hugs for all of you.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who will choose the one and will be the best player...

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cristiano Ronaldo has been the best player of the first phase in the Cup, against Spain Cristiano Ronaldo kept portugal alive in the competition.
For the rest of the competition, there is a lot of players that will still make a lot of difference, such as Messi for Argentina, James Rodrigues for Colombia and Oziel for germany.
Still there is also the best goalkeeper, in this first faze the best goalkeeper was Uchoa by mexico, he made great defense in the game against Germany.

cocojambo

cocojambo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cristiano Ronaldo will be considered the best player of the world cup in my opinion.He is a legend.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
after the first round of the world Cup, the best player Ronaldo, he made a hat-trick, I would also mention Harry Kane and Diego Costa, also showed themselves clearly.

bighert2

bighert2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lukaku showed well in first round, and Hazard is trying to get him more fired up; lets see where it goes.

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
With one more goal today in the game against Morocco (4 goals in 2 games), Cristiano Ronaldo is at the peak of his physical form. In addition, he is demonstrating to be a very decisive player in the matches.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Till far Ronaldo is the MVP of the World Cup.

With 4 goals in two matches and a bunch of solid assists, he definitely deserves this title. Also, after the today's game he comes much more closely to win the title of the first scorer too. He is in absolute top-class condition at the right time for Portugal. Good for the team.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It can not be established yet. Maybe after the group matches, there is more to know about it who what form came to the World Cup.
I do not like Christiano Ronaldo, but made a big step this address, the 4 goals in 2 matches.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Too early to decide. Let's see after the round of 16!

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ronaldo is flying i say him

S

step055

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess Ronaldo is the best player during this Cup. But frankly speaking,all the teamsplay unexpectedly weak

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Modric,CR7,Harry Kane!

wrabinho

wrabinho

Rock Star
Silver Level