Best fans in the sports (world)

bmess92

bmess92

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've seen some of the Union Berlin's games since last year's promotion into the Bundesliga. Their fans are something else!

B

BIGshark91

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that Irish fans are the best in the world. 2 place Polish fans volleyball :)

mondo3

mondo3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does best always mean that the games get big crowds or does it mean they have a good understanding of the sport?

damkoMTK

damkoMTK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would not call them the best, but I like when Iceland fans perform "Viking Clap"

crazydogg666

crazydogg666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool fans and Borussia fans are the best in my opinion.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Which team do you think has the best fans?

It can be football or other sports.
I will say my team: Club Atlético Rosario Central (Argentina). my team :D

I haven't read through all the answers but am willing to bet most will say their own team has the best, funniest and most welcoming supporters because for everyone that is true, haha..

My team has the best fans, Norwich City FC! :laugh: :wink:

~EDIT:- My own team aside, probably the Irish international football team's fans.. ^^

Last edited:
S

SantiRojo84

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is not like the Argentine public! Let's go Independent of Avellaneda!

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Certainly the fans in South America and especially in argentina have something special when it comes to choreography and show from the fans. The atmosphere is just crazy at some matches. :eek::cool::aetsch::D

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think the best club and my heart team Corinthians do brasil In addition to being the last Brazilian to conquer the world cup we have one of the biggest fans in the world and fanatics also put 30,000 fans in Japan in 2012 and invaded Argentina in la bobonera.

S

Stanislav Neklyudov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Golden State (NBA), Serbia derby (Partizan vs Crvena Zvezda)

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would have to say toronto , has best fans. No matter what position they were in arenas are always full. Also for price of tickets the fans still come.

A

Anglermeister

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool and Dortmund for me. :)

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Crvena Zvezda - Deliye Fans

Crvena Zvezda, which is unremarkable in terms of wins at the Euro arena, has just crazy support from its fans. Fans from Belgrade are the fiercest, they are afraid even of law enforcement agencies, with whom there were fierce fights.
The Association of all active fans of Crvena Zvezda (not only the football club, but also the entire sports community) is called "Delije" or "Delije North". The name "Delije" began to be used by radical fan groups "Crvena" in the late 1980s. On January 7, 1989, the fan group received this name. Delije has always had many subgroups, the most significant of which are Belgrade Boys, Brigate, Ultra Boys and Heroes. Delije Sever is known far beyond the borders of Serbia as one of the most active fan groups. It is noteworthy that they are friends of Spartak Moscow fans and it is not uncommon for them to shout words of support to friends from Moscow at the stadium. The group is actively supported not only by Spartak, but also by Olympiakos fans. Fans of all three clubs unite under the slogan "Orthodox brothers" (Serbian. Orthodox brahmana). But even with all their bloodthirstiness, you can't take away their ability to root for their team! By right, the ultras of "Crvena Zvezda", who call themselves "Deliye", can be safely put on the first line of our hit parade!

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
College american football have crazy support

ArmiSoo7

ArmiSoo7

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The best fans ar Latvian fans at IIHF. Last update says that from IIHF homepage and fan vote :)

superkakila

superkakila

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i believe that we must not mistake passion from crazyness,because you love your football team ,you shouldnt kill anyone from your rival team as it has happened here in argentina.So i believe that the best fans are the family that are calm and quietly or singing songs support the teams

B

barags

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hajduk Split. Small club from Croatia but the fans are incredible. :)

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fans of England get a bad press - but the problem is a lot of the fan problems are not England supporters but the hooligan side of things. Remember the players are all from rival clubs and every club has it's share of hooligans. Together in a foreign country it's a recipe for disaster. You see the same thugs getting involved in protests only there to cause trouble and attack police. They stand for nothing but trouble.

By the way, all England fans don't only say God save the Queen. I actually have issue with them using that as a national anthem, it is the anthem of the whole United Kingdom not England. Wales, Scotland and Northern ireland have their own anthems. I would prefer England to use Land of hope and glory or Jerusalem as the anthem.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars