the best of the best in sports

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Right now, Lebron is the best player, but let me back up about 40 years for a second.

Larry Bird and Magic Johnson, if it wasn't for them, who knows where the NBA would be. When they first came into the league, the NBA FINALS were played on TAPE DELAY!!!!! Imagine how absurd that sounds????? But that's the reality. They were both great, but they really set the stage for Michael Jordan to emerge, and while Lebron's been to 9 finals, Jordan is the best Basketball player ever. 6 Championships, and there's NO guy I'd rather have taking the final shot to win a game that him. That doesn't even begin to talk about what an elite defender he was too. He did it all.
All is correct. But unfortunately I do not have an answer to the question who is the best MJ or LBJ

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Valery Brumel from the USSR, his world record in high jump stood for about 20 years.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Cristiano Ronaldo and one of the best and good examples for other athletes, to strive and dedicate himself to transform into bigger and better athlete.

P

pintib

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Due to impact Phil "The Power" Taylor has to be mentioned for the Darts sports which I'm a fan of and also play on a higher level.

S

Stanislav Neklyudov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lebron James, Kobe Bryant

I

igo89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
tennis - djokovic, fedderer
football - messi
biathlon - j. boe

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars