the best of the best in sports

Redbull199030

Redbull199030

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are many sports in the world and many athletes, which athletes in your opinion were the best of the best and made a significant contribution to the development of general sports?

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
A voluminous question. Google will probably help you.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There are many sports in the world and many athletes, which athletes in your opinion were the best of the best and made a significant contribution to the development of general sports?
Hello, I’m a biathlon fan, I admire Johannes Thingnes Bo, at the age of 26 he made his name in the history of biathlon, while he is in the top four, but he has everything ahead and I think he will become a legend

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think basketball. And of the players who are now playing this is LeBron James

Tunkki

Tunkki

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In orienteering Thierry Gueorgiou and Tove Alexandersson. Greatest of all time.

L

luskata27

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the best footballer of all time
Diego Maradona

MetaDon7577

MetaDon7577

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Vsevolod Mikhailovich Bobrov - Soviet football player, hockey player, football and hockey coach. Honored Master of Sports of the USSR, Honored Trainer of the USSR.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Give another year and C.Ronaldo will become the best football player in the history of football

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Zags domination in college hoops has been amazing. This will probably be the 2nd year in a row they have the #1 offense and 20+ years in a row in the big dance.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Even though I am not the biggest basketball guy (I would much rather watch baseball or football) Michael Jordan is still to me one of the greatest athletes of all time and I think most Americans would agree.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Gretzky in the nhl there wouldn’t be many teams in the states without him

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
no question Kobe Bryant look his legacy.

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion there are a lot of sports players who are best in game they played.
Ali,Federer,Hamilton,Djokovic,Messi,Jordan,Ronaldo,Nadal,Tyson,Bryant,Pele,Schumaher,O'Neal are some names of them.

tagog

tagog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nicki Lauda, Allen Prost, Kareem-Abdul Jabbar,Michael Jordan, Bobby Hall, Wayne Gretzky,Pele,Garincha, Mohamed Ali,John McEnroy, Tiger Woods

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tige,Jordan,Gretzky,Babe Ruth,Federer,Serena just to name a few

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tige,Jordan,Gretzky,Babe Ruth,Federer,Serena just to name a few
I like the Babe Ruth answer, most people in my generation (I'm 31) and more recent generations don't realize how good Ruth actually was just that he hit a bunch of home runs and thats not the case. Dude has like 7 stat categories where he is in the top 10 all time in baseball. Most people just look at his physical appearance and go "No way he was that great of an athlete or baseball player he just hit bombs," and that is simply not the case. He also had nearly 100 wins on the bump and less than half as many losses.

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think basketball. And of the players who are now playing this is LeBron James

Right now, Lebron is the best player, but let me back up about 40 years for a second.

Larry Bird and Magic Johnson, if it wasn't for them, who knows where the NBA would be. When they first came into the league, the NBA FINALS were played on TAPE DELAY!!!!! Imagine how absurd that sounds????? But that's the reality. They were both great, but they really set the stage for Michael Jordan to emerge, and while Lebron's been to 9 finals, Jordan is the best Basketball player ever. 6 Championships, and there's NO guy I'd rather have taking the final shot to win a game that him. That doesn't even begin to talk about what an elite defender he was too. He did it all.

Gretzky in the nhl there wouldn’t be many teams in the states without him

Gretzky put up numbers that nobody will ever touch, specifically the total points record. Alex Ovechkin has a chance to become the most prolific goal scorer ever, but Gretzky just did things NO other NHL player could ever think of doing with the puck. He saw the game 2 moves ahead of everybody else, and there was nothing anyone could do about it.

I like the Babe Ruth answer, most people in my generation (I'm 31) and more recent generations don't realize how good Ruth actually was just that he hit a bunch of home runs and thats not the case. Dude has like 7 stat categories where he is in the top 10 all time in baseball. Most people just look at his physical appearance and go "No way he was that great of an athlete or baseball player he just hit bombs," and that is simply not the case. He also had nearly 100 wins on the bump and less than half as many losses.

Babe Ruth is a good one for Baseball. He basically brought Baseball out of the Deadball Era. Now, before I go any further, what MUST be acknowledged is that he played in a segregated game, with no Black Players, which is unfortunate because there were a LOT of great Negro League Players that we know not enough about, but were extremely accomplished.

But, as for Ruth, he was the first player to hit 30, 40, 50, and 60 Home Runs, and in some seasons, he hit more Home Runs than entire teams combined.

There were guys that hit 20 Home Runs in the old National League in the 19th Century, but many of those were likely inside the park Home Runs.

He was also a great pitcher too for the Boston Red Sox, before he was sold to the New York Yankees. He was truly the greatest Baseball player of all-time. He was a larger than life character in the game, and the kids absolutely loved him. He was one of a kind.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Soccer - Maradona
Basketball - Jordan
F1 - Senna
Sprinter - Usain Bolt
Pole vaulter - Bubka
wrestling - Karelin

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars