Best Basketball Team?

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm more interested in how long it takes Westbrook to get sick of Carmello getting the ball, holding it for 8 seconds before taking long 2s. Seeing how bad an idea of 2 guards(Rose and Wade) who can't make 30% of wide open 3s in the modern NBA will be interesting.

Not to mention their amazing defense (/s).

A lineup with D-Rose (or IT4 when he's healthy) and Wade sharing a court with Kevin Love is so weak defensively

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Warriors atm but there are some other super teams this year see who gels

L

LeapSteep

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Warriors are still the best team, and with the Hayward injury, Cavs should still dominate the East on paper.

But I think a lot of teams made a lot of great moves this offseason, and there is a lot of potential for upsets.

Spurs, were never too far from the Warriors, and I think this year they might have a chance to top the conference. Houston and OKC should be a really fun matchup, and even though they're not quite there, both could be a legitimate threat to whichever of SAS/GSW is goes to the finals. TWolves, Portland, Nuggets are also teams to watchout for.

In the East, oh man, I'm really hyped up for Bucks and 76ers. Just take last night's game, 76ers vs Wizards. Philly has so much potential. You could see they're making a lot of mistakes, but they've the talent to be the best team in the East. Also Heat looks like it might be up there in the top 5 in the east mix.
It's going to be a bloodbath this year.