Best Basketball Team?

S

SurfingWithTheWind

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the best basketball team in the NBA?

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My Opinion

I like Lebron James been behind since he got in the league. But he is getting old and don't have the support the golden state warriors have. They didn't make the off season changes to beat Durant and Curry. I am gong with Golden State.

imhighhommie

imhighhommie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This really can't even be questioned right now, Golden State yall.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Unfortunately I have to agree with you guys GSW is best team right now.

Does not mean they are 100% going to win it all this season a lot could happen from now and next June. But they are favorite right now.

(Never count out the kid from Akron, plus we might have something up our sleeves at the trade deadline that might tip the balance in our favor)

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Golden state at the moment

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Warriors really best team now,but my favourite team Spurs and i like Iseah Thomas from Celtics,Stephen Curry from GSW,and Kawai Leonard from SAS,Russel Westbrook from Thunder

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I mean GSW is the obvious answer. It will be interesting to see who will be the best in 2-3 years when the Warriors will have to start dumping players to avoid paying a huge luxury tax.

The real question is who is the 2nd best team in the NBA and I would say it's the Rockets. They have impressed me with their offseason moves and they have the option of going all out offense with Paul, Harden, Gordon, Anderson, Nene
Or
Allout defense with Paul, Ariza, Tucker, Mbah a Moute, Capela

They have so many lineup combos that would be interesting.

Paul, Gordon, Ariza, Tucker, Capela is a lineup that has so much versatility. Playmaking, shooting and defense all on display.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I mean GSW is the obvious answer. It will be interesting to see who will be the best in 2-3 years when the Warriors will have to start dumping players to avoid paying a huge luxury tax.

The real question is who is the 2nd best team in the NBA and I would say it's the Rockets. They have impressed me with their offseason moves and they have the option of going all out offense with Paul, Harden, Gordon, Anderson, Nene
Or

Paul, Gordon, Ariza, Tucker, Capela is a lineup that has so much versatility. Playmaking, shooting and defense all on display.

Golden State for now but other teams improving.

Totally agree! The Houston Rockets going to play a very high tempo game. Good luck to teams trying to defend for 4 quarters.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Got to see how the Rockets look first though. The Cavs and Spurs will still be the 2nd/3rd best team until the Rockets prove otherwise, CP3 doesn't fit the Rockets style of play in my opinion. Will have to see if he and the Beard can adjust their game and make it work. The Melo trade talks have died down too NYK doesn't want Ryan Anderson.

I posted the luxury tax bill for next years for GSW at the start of free agency in a free agency thread here, The totals are mind blowing no way they can sustain it.

Or

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Warriors will probably be the best team for at least the next 5 years unless Lebron teams up with another superstar. Lebron joining the Spurs would change a lot.

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Got to see how the Rockets look first though. The Cavs and Spurs will still be the 2nd/3rd best team until the Rockets prove otherwise, CP3 doesn't fit the Rockets style of play in my opinion. Will have to see if he and the Beard can adjust their game and make it work. The Melo trade talks have died down too NYK doesn't want Ryan Anderson.

I posted the luxury tax bill for next years for GSW at the start of free agency in a free agency thread here, The totals are mind blowing no way they can sustain it.

My issue with the Cavs is that now with Isaiah Thomas, other teams will be putting him and Kevin Love in PnR (Pick and Roll) all the time and those are two of the worst defenders in the league, especially in the PnR. Defensively, they will be weaker than last year (and they were weak defensively last year).

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah like others have mentioned above, I don't see how there's any correct answer other than the Dubs right now...

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Golden state my favourite team

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, of course, the Los Angeles Lakers

Ledenev_Russ

Ledenev_Russ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The National Team Of The Russian Federation
62501_b1280858491784581253.jpg

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With the east getting worse raptors are looking better and better even with lots of youngsters

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Still Golden State.... the question should be who is the second best. :))

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Red Star Belgrade. They have a very good perspective, a young team, and have been very successful in recent years.

taurusix

taurusix

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GS Warriors, Stephen Curry rules [emoji108]

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm more interested to see how the Houston Rockets will do. With so many new players in place, it might take them half to two-thirds of the season to really gel together. I think this is the one team whose record will not be indicative of how good they will be ultimately. I think they're the likeliest challenger to Golden State. Nobody in the East is going to be successful against the Warriors.

T

tke001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm more interested in how long it takes Westbrook to get sick of Carmello getting the ball, holding it for 8 seconds before taking long 2s. Seeing how bad an idea of 2 guards(Rose and Wade) who can't make 30% of wide open 3s in the modern NBA will be interesting.