Bayern munich will repeat the uefa championship?

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
RL is out for 4 weeks. It's a problem, becouse they play QF with PSG without hum.
Missing RL is a problem, but there is Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting. He just came from PSG to Bayern, maybe this is much motivation. Maybe there is also a chance not to be so focused on RL and Coman, Gnabry, Mueller, Goretzka can be more various in the offense.

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Possibly. I don't see a rival who can beat him. The only way is for the Bayer players to get up on their left foot, have a bad day. And also the rival plays 100%.:):)

S

Spheremaster

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fans around the globe may be divided in their opinions of Paris Saint-Germain star Neymar Jr, but the Brazilian’s presence on the pitch can certainly change the outcome of a match I think...

A

AllOut

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Might be. Actually I have no alternative to say maybe city or psg can do something.

J

Joe1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think they were currently in a good mood, the players are in good shape I think that's definitely feasible for Bayern. I've been a Bayern fan since I was a kid and Bayern is a wonderful club with a lot of history

Kompany

Kompany

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bayern favourites, with or without Lewa...

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is football. Anything can happen.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is too early to talk about it. first they need to go through PSG, which will not be so easy, and then they will talk.

rafcio20p

rafcio20p

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope we will see great matches. Your're right, Bayern is still a favorite with this couple without RL.

S

Spheremaster

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Bayern is not a favorite without RL... but time will show...

rafcio20p

rafcio20p

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe you're right, Personal I don't like PSG, but in this season they are playing very strong football. Yep, time will show..

B

Bober

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that Bayern will pass PSG, but it will be very difficult with ManCity. Someone from this semi-final pair will be the champion of the league.

rafcio20p

rafcio20p

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PSG is also have a problems before this match. It will be a very hard game for both teams. What's your today predictions?

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Despite the defeat at home in the first leg, I would not be surprised by Bayern's classification, getting the necessary result playing in france.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's questionable matter after defeat at home 2-3 with PSG.
I predict the final Manchester City - PSG.

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
It's questionable matter after defeat at home 2-3 with PSG.
I predict the final Manchester City - PSG.

This final is impossible, they would meet in the semifinals already. Although Bayern lost at home, they made a vary good offense play. This gaves me optimism for the 2nd play.
I predict (and wish) a final Chelsea - Bayern. Tuchel and Flick in the finals again, that would be great

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that they will not be able to win the second time in a row

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Such a shame the Lewandowski injury.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I already wrote before that it will be very difficult for Bayern to repeat the victory, despite the very high-quality game, except for the first game against PSG. about Liverpool, the majority also said that they would again, that is, they would win the Champions League for the second time in a row, but it did not work out. so there will be a new champion, perhaps PSG or Manchester City, or maybe none of them.

S

Spheremaster

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Bayern will not repeat the uefa championship... PSG is better team at the moment - Lewandowski's injury is a big loss for the team.

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think they have best team, but final is always one game...

rafcio20p

rafcio20p

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The first game was very balanced, PSG took advantage of their chances. They are the favorite now, a lot depends on how the rematch starts. A quick away goal can be the most important thing.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.I still believe that Bayern can beat PSG in Paris and be in semifinals.It is a pity that Robert Lewandowski is injured.With him Bayern would have won the first match at Allianz Arena..

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not want to "rub salt on the wound" for the fans of Bavaria, but I will repeat my post from 10.04. although who knows, maybe Bayern will take the desired result and then it will be very cool. all the same, PSG had the most unsuccessful draw (before that Barcelona), always only contenders for the title, but also Bayern, if it wins, it will be enchanting and historically important for the club,
I am a fan of football and fair play, that is, so that the victory of any of the teams does not cause doubts among all football fans.

Funkyst3t

Funkyst3t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is a pity - the very moment when it seems to have won and at the same time lost.