Bayern munich will repeat the uefa championship?

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is no surprise to anyone but bayern munich continues to sweep the uefa champions league, it already has its place secured in the quarterfinals and it seems that there is not going to stay, it is a tremendous team that has not had significant losses from the previous year, I think that a match between Manchester City vs Bayer Munich would be a spectacular duel, Paris Saint Germain is not going as well as last season but it cannot be ruled out, Real Madrid is a mystery even for tomorrow's game

D

DesertStorm46

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Real Madrid and Man City will win tonight. Bayern are a good team, i can easily see them playing in the finals.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I think this is the year when Pep Guardiola finally will win the thropy with CITY. His team looks really strong.

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think this is the year when Pep Guardiola finally will win the thropy with CITY. His team looks really strong.

Thank you for your opinion, If Manchester City does not win the Chamipons League this year, they would seriously think about dismissing Pep Guardioal, He is a good coach who has gone to teams already formed and with a high-level squad, Even if he wins the league it would be a failure if they lose this year's champions league, In any case they remain one of the favorites to lift the trophy this year, we will live and win.

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe Liverpool or Borussia Dortmund after all:p

Liverpool is a tremendous team, what is hurting them are the injuries in defense, more specifically Vandjik something like that haha, The most expensive defender in football, But from the midfield upwards they have great players, who can define the game in just one played either individually or collectively, we will see who gets to play in the quarterfinals if it is bayer munich until liverpool got there, but time will tell. Hopefully salah does well I love how he plays and gives himself for the team.

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Real Madrid and Man City will win tonight. Bayern are a good team, i can easily see them playing in the finals.

Thank you for sharing your opinion, I hope that Real Madrid after this crushing victory is heading on a good path, It has a lot to improve yet but it is forming a good, very solid team in all its lines, but if it comes to bayern Munich will have it super complicated in the quarterfinals, it would be better to see them in the semifinal or why not in the final, we will soon know the fate of each team against whom they will face, In theory everyone will want to face porto fc for being the weakest in the squad , but be careful with that team what it does not have in names it has in dedication and claw, time will tell

Funkyst3t

Funkyst3t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool is a tremendous team, what is hurting them are the injuries in defense, more specifically Vandjik something like that haha, The most expensive defender in football, But from the midfield upwards they have great players, who can define the game in just one played either individually or collectively, we will see who gets to play in the quarterfinals if it is bayer munich until liverpool got there, but time will tell. Hopefully salah does well I love how he plays and gives himself for the team.
They have nothing to lose in the Premier League, I hope they succeed in the Champions League:)

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
indeed Bayern Munich continues to play strongly and have not lost in the Champions League for a long time. in general, the club firmly holds the status of the reigning champion. reminds of boxing, those who want to win the Champions League this year will have to beat Bayern, but there are chances. and the lot is also important.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.I think(and hope) Bayern will do it again.Liverpool and Real Madrid ,due to their great history,could beat the Bavarians but still Bayern Munich is my favorite team to win this UCL.

B

blun777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bayern is by far the favourite, only City has some chances

Kompany

Kompany

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Quarter finalists all decided by tonight. Any of the 8 teams that are left can take the competition - in a knockout situation it is not always the strongest team that wins, but the team that plays the tournament the best. That could explain why a strong team like Man City, with a manager like Guardiola, has failed to win this competition so far.

But no doubting it, Bayern for the win looks like a good bet.

Last edited:
teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion Bayern is the big favorite, soon after comes maschester city, but the city has not gone so far in recent years, the tradition of bayern is much bigger and can make a difference.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
another easy win they are good

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Man City is also looking real good. Hopefully, they don't meet until the final.

IzzyMoreno

IzzyMoreno

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lewandowski scores as he pleases. Now he has 35 goals in the league and is chasing Gerd Müller's old record from 1972 with 40 goals, he still has 8 games left.

adoadoado76

adoadoado76

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bayern munich:) is a miracle of football and I would like them to place well :):)

Kompany

Kompany

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bookies are making Man City favourites right now, just ahead of Bayern, with Liverpool a lot further back as third favourites.

rafcio20p

rafcio20p

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
RL is out for 4 weeks. It's a problem, becouse they play QF with PSG without hum.

rafcio20p

rafcio20p

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You're right, who will be scored for Bayern? And we don't know does RL beat Muller record in Bundesliga.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i have them winning it they are the best team right now

S

Spheremaster

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
without Lewandowski ? no chance... out for 4 weeks but I hope he will come back sooner

B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
without Lewandowski ? no chance... out for 4 weeks but I hope he will come back sooner

Without Lewandowski is a big blow for Bayern of course. Bayern is a machine and I still fancy them to go through even without him.