Bayern Munich - the best team in the world?

Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the moment to be sure of being the strongest team in the world, who is going to keep them from winning?

bapfel

bapfel

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
"The best team" is always a snapshot before the finals of the next tournament, in relation to the spended money for their players they are. I hope they will win the Champions` League this year.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Today Lyon lost three goals when the game was 0-0. Bayern's defense plays very advanced and gives a lot of space. They're not unbeatable.

A

Ananke222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know if the are the best team in the world butr they are strong enough, it's obvious

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today Lyon lost three goals when the game was 0-0. Bayern's defense plays very advanced and gives a lot of space. They're not unbeatable.

That is true. If they play in defense like yesterday, PSG will score some goals, because the misses from Lyon are due to inexperienced players they have in their squad and the fact that these players are playing that kind of matches very rarely. I had a feeling that Bayern underestimated this match and played very carelessly during the whole game. They thought that will win very easy and if Lyon have scored their opportunities, it could have been very interesting.

alduan009

alduan009

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
at this moment bayern is the best team, but barca was better in his time

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Bayern is strong because there is Robert))) Without him, this team is not as powerful as you think) Lyon showed how to play against Bayern, but the implementation failed. Bayern champion? - YES. But Liverpool and Man City are also very strong teams, at about the same level.

Redbull199030

Redbull199030

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes Bayern shows very powerful football

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Bayern team is certainly very strong, but I think the Liverpool team is also very strong. I hope you both play in the Champions League this year, it will be a great game.

H

Hanosch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lewandowski elected to Europes number one player. I guess you cant say anything against that since Bayern got every of the 5 possible titles and Lewandowski was the best striker with the most goals in almost every one of them.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lewandowski elected to Europes number one player. I guess you cant say anything against that since Bayern got every of the 5 possible titles and Lewandowski was the best striker with the most goals in almost every one of them.

These 5 trophies this year are the evidence why Bayern is the best team in the world. And Lewandowski was not the best striker only this year, but from 3-4 years I can not find someone else who can opposes against him in every aspect of a central forward.

J

jerargent

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Bayer is undoubtedly the best team today. Liverpool is a bit behind.
On the other side of the planet, River Plate also has a very nice way of playing although it is well below the European level.

regden85

regden85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tnink yes, right now best football team is Bayern. They won last champions league and deservedly the best :):):)

A

Anglermeister

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you win 5 titles you are probably the best team yeah.

They just have a good mix of seasoned players and young players. In addition, the team chemistry together with the trainer is perfect similar to that in Liverpool.

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe that this year does not serve as a parameter for that because he was the best player in portugal I would like to see him being champion player at home and at the opponent's home

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes

Currently the best, yes, the only team that can face Bayern is Liverpool
:driver::lollypop::stoned::confused:

M

Mike491

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One of the best all time in the world. They won the Bundesliga and UEFA Champions League in the same year.

H

Hanosch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get a feeling they might need a year to reload. The finish last season was tough, break was short, schedule is tight, especially with so many guys in national teams. Gonna be tough to be ready. Not too bad for german competition though if there fibally might be a chance for other clubs to step forward.

astanamsfo

astanamsfo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not the best team in the world, but very good players in it

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Is Bayern the best team in the world at the moment?

They are playing football from other planet. They were so strong as in 2013, when they smashed every team and won the treble.

Are we going to see another treble for them this season?
Yes, they are the best so far.