Bayern Munich - the best team in the world?

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is Bayern the best team in the world at the moment?

They are playing football from other planet. They were so strong as in 2013, when they smashed every team and won the treble.

Are we going to see another treble for them this season?

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, best overral team is Liverpool.
Of course yesterday result is impressive. But is a mix of a great team vs an awful team. If was City or Liverpool the result would be the same.

KeyJey

KeyJey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bavaria is the best. The strongest. Lewandowski the best​

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We need to see how do they perform against City in Semis as City is going to beat Lyon today.
City is more Clinical than Bayern and their defence is too strong as compare to Chelsea and Barcelona.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, best overral team is Liverpool.
Of course yesterday result is impressive. But is a mix of a great team vs an awful team. If was City or Liverpool the result would be the same.

I do not think that this Barcelona team is an awful team. Yes, they are in not good shape as previous seasons, but this result yesterday showed more that Bayern is a brutal team in the moment than Barca is a weak team.

Compared to Liverpool and City, I think they have one idea more good team and will beat them, but it will be tough. Looking forward to see semifinal Bayern - City after few days.

Poma Lekain

Poma Lekain

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't watch the match. Barcelona is a strong team like Bayern, but it depends on the mood. So there might not have been such a defeat as well as victory in general.

L

Lina1020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe Bayern Munich are the best team in the world right now, they proved it last night. It's likely they'll win the Champions League, but let's not forget there were times when they didn't play well either.

bapfel

bapfel

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Yesterday Bayern München enforced its victory against a Barcelona of the past. In the semifinal they should play again with highest concentration but for achieve the final they will also need some luck I guess. Anyway they are stronger than in the past..With Pep Guardiola they never played in the K.O finals in Champions League with such a self confidence.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.Super Bayern is back!Nowadays, the team is more aggressive like the one in 2013 by Jupp Heynckens.If they keep on playing this way,they should win the Champions League.

R

Richard Grant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What an absolutely bonkers scoreline! Didn't think I would see scorelines like that in modern football between top clubs. Good entertainment value.

Last edited:
J

jcvd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the moment for sure. It's a great team and everybody work together.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ABSOLUTELY NOT Pity BARCELONA. With such stupid purchases, terrible coaches and a bad president, it’s only a matter of time before the defeat. But! Most of all, such a rout is deserved by the fans of Barcelona on this site, which can rightly be called the most toxic. Almost under every news, streams of bile emanated from them, I think now they will not come out for at least a couple of months. But what to say, they even justified Evebe ..

A

AzazelPazuzu

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm Bayern fan since 2006 and I'm proud to watch how they Play. RL9 deserves to get ballon d'or

erik_lima

erik_lima

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes. They have a really great team work and very talented players. I don't see any other team playing like them.

superkakila

superkakila

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aftwr the dominance of bayern munich against barcelona i think it is a no doubt that they are the best team in the world,the preassure was insane and the attackers incredible

emanuelorteg

emanuelorteg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Booy, seeing how those results are, I would tell you without hesitation that they did, because they played very well and the truth is I hope that 2013 will be repeated

georgel2384

georgel2384

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not sure if they are the best in the world, Liverpool also have a good team. But Bayern have one of the best managements. If you wanna a player like Coutinho you don't spend 120 milions, you wait until Barcelona buy him and then you get him on loan :D

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They have to watch out for the mighty Lyon now though :)

bapfel

bapfel

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
They have to watch out for the mighty Lyon now though :)

Yes... Lyon throw out Man City as Pep did a strange tactical experiment. Same as he did as coach of Bayern München, when they lost against Barcelona ;)

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What if teams are going to play below your expectations then lol ...

Haha, City do not deserve to play in the crucial stages in the CL and they prove it every year. I do not know why I was so confident that they will beat Lyon. I kept thinking that finally they will do something in that tournament, but they are too far from it.

I

igo89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the moment I think the best team! I don't think they have rivals in this Champions League. I think it's better for Man City that they lost to Lyon, because the same thing could happen to them as to Barcelona, and that's a big shame!

I

igo89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only team that could compete with Bayern now is Liverpool in their best form, but unfortunately they senselessly lost to Atletico.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Haha, City do not deserve to play in the crucial stages in the CL and they prove it every year. I do not know why I was so confident that they will beat Lyon. I kept thinking that finally they will do something in that tournament, but they are too far from it.

Maybe they try to constantly underperform (on purpose) so people wouldn't get their hopes up on them and then they finally go to win it ...