BARCELONA VS LIVERPOOL

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I saw the free-kick goal of Messi. Amazing. This is why he is the n1 player in soccer today.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Liverpool yesterday was very unlucky!!! so many moments not used:eek:

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I was hoping for Liverpool but unfortunately did not give, I find it very difficult to have a turn in this game, the privisions in this champions only gave wrong although I did not bet

Last edited:
muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Was rooting for Liverpool. Great game nonetheless.

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I myself am typically a Barca fan and I was satisfied in the end, they showed everyone what team they are and why they deserve to win the UCL.

kaper0071

kaper0071

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What we wanted to prove

I watched this game yesterday in life and made a bet on the score 3-1, thinking that Salah will score one goal. And what happened? he could not even score 1 goal against Barcelona from a very close distance!! How it was a shame that my bet did not pass and he decided the outcome even for himself complicated the return match in Liverpool, hitting from such a distance in the bar!))

Ignoramus380

Ignoramus380

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Messi with two blows removed Liverpool from the road. Give him the Golden Ball!

MarceloMC

MarceloMC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my view we gonna have Barcelona x Ajax and again Ajax will have to make a miracle in order to defeat again another giant but with their solid defensive scheme and playing well away from home as it will be in the final of a single match in Madrid so I guess that Ajax can win the League!

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
what an extraordinary football match these two teams offered ... played with a lot of intensity where the players gave everything ... and once again, Messi appears as a chair of good football ... converting those "galazos" ... Barcelona wins 3-0 ... seems to have secured the pass to the final

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sorry Liverpool,played very well we can say completely dominated in the 2nd half,it is worth paying tribute to the goalkeeper of Barcelona, he was very good,just upset Klopp who did not change the campaign of the game

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Messi is the one who made the difference in the game .. and both teams played well, Liverpool are presented with dignity, I do not think the result should be 3: 0!

Organize a Home Poker Game