BARCELONA VS LIVERPOOL

Ivansito26

Ivansito26

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is a life and death match two great team and the best 4 of the champions league .. what do you think that this in the end ... because in particular this is a mini final between these two ... for my taste the barcelona will be in the final and is the candidate to win the champions

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont like liverpool so i want them to lose

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's going to be a great match, as Liverpool is still playing Premier League with too much pressure, I think Barça will win!

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
barca

I am a barca fan and I think they have a great opportunity to make the third triplete and take the league, cup and champions if they play theyre game against liverpool. However, Kloop is a really strategic coach and there will certainly be an interesting match tomorrow.

zekubiki

zekubiki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it will be super matches! i think we will see a lot of goals, but then barcelona will win this standoff.

B

bzvz222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can't wait for this spectacle.. I would like Liverpool to go through, but even if Barca does I will be happy for them since the GOAT is there, and my Croatian Rakitic as well. Let's just hope we see some interesting stuff on the pitch

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bill Shankly.
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Fingers and toes crossed for Liverpool but hopefully it's a great semi-final for the fans and may the best team over the two legs win.

Last edited:
Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today is this great game of the Champions League where I hope Liverpool will have a memorable performance against Barca

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ahhh hope it will be a good match, cheer for Liverpool:icon_sunn:cheers:

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
of course this semi-final attracts much more attention. I hope the teams do not close in defense. and we will see spectacular football. my opinion: Barcelona will win today, and the Cup.

B

bzvz222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am hoping for an early Lpool goal so the game develops all the way. Whoever hoes through, I hope Ajax wins the trophy in the end.

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will support to Barcelona...but i think Liverpool wins...

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope to win the better team and also to be an exciting match to watch.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't expect such a one-sided match, three goal very much! Big trouble Liverpool. Nonetheless, Liverpool can move on to the final, Barcelona does not like to play In England.

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wonder which other teams you want to see losing aswell ... :cool:

i want to see ajax lose next in champions league semi-final second leg and then liverpool lose again, and then barcelona lose in the final..

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
3 goal lead is huge going into 2 leg loving my barc future champions league winner bet i placed in september

FlamengoBR

FlamengoBR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First game Barcelona won.Suarez scored 2 goals and Messi 1 goal.
I think that Liverpool has no chance at all.
I want to see Ajax and Barça in the final game.

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I thought we "Liverpool" played a fantastic match and matched Barcaelona stride for stride away from home. But no complaints it was a privillage to watch the genious Messi do what he does best score great goals. I hope the second leg is just as good im sure there will be plenty of goals.

Match stats
Possession
Barcelona 48% - 52% Liverpool

11 Fouls 15
3 Yellow Cards 1
0 Red Cards 0
2 Offsides 1
3 Corner Kicks 5
3 Saves 2
12 shots 15
5 on target 4
3 final score 0

My player ratings

Liverpool: Alisson (7), Gomez (6), Matip (6), Van Dijk (7), Robertson (8), Fabinho (8), Wijnaldum (7), Milner (6), Keita (6), Salah (7), Mane (7).
Subs used: Henderson (7), Firmino (n/a), Origi (n/a).

Barcelona: Ter Stegen (8), Roberto (6), Pique (7), Lenglet (7), Alba (9), Rakitic (7), Busquets (8), Vidal (6), Messi (10), Suarez (9), Coutinho (6).
Subs used: Semedo (6), Dembele (n/a), Alena (n/a).

Man of the match: Lionel Messi.

Last edited:
CTAPYXA

CTAPYXA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool got a good kick. A delightful goal by Messi from a free kick shocked the English fans.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Liverpool looked very decent and played on equal terms, but did not use his chances. Barcelona won 3:0 in an equal match, thanks to the best player - Leo Messi.

Miguel Chacon

Miguel Chacon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It was a very good match but liverpool did not complete his plays they have a very good chances to score but there was Ter Stegen to stop or they miss and barcelona had a chance to win at least like 5-0 but Dembele also miss he did not show the quality he should have ... yet thou I'm happy go barca ! it will be a great game to see Ajax vs Barcelona... I belive Barca will win at the end

Organize a Home Poker Game