Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Bayern is favorite against Barcelona and for the title. I can't see any team beating the bavaria squad this year!

Champions League aint Bundesliga btw which Bayern is guaranteed to win :bebored:

youri

youri

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On paper Bayern are much more organized and stronger collectively however, I wouldn't put them as strong favorites, maybe slight favorites given its only a 90 mins game and anything can happen. Fooball isn't played on paper thats what makes it great and not boring. For Barca to win, a solid defensive display is key. Its all about being solid at the back in this game and then capitalise on Messi's brilliance to nick to goal from a freekick or another Boateng moment.

I wouldn't be surprised if this went down to penalties.

Last edited:
Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
it will be a game the two teams are to be congratulated but I think the bayer will take this one for being a better team than Barcelona!

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Bayern Munich is my favorite this year. You're in great shape, especially Lewandowski. I also think the team chemistry is better, Barca are too dependent on Messi. Still, Barca remain dangerous.

My tip 3-1 for Bayern Munich.

I believe that bayern munich are going to win because they have the best striker in the world(lewandowski) and a great all around team and barcelona havent been playing at the top of their level

What if Lewandowski goes M.I.A in this game instead ... Cant be that hard for him to go missing in action lol

T

TetraTap

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Barcelona have been on a steady decline for a while now... I like the odds on BM to qualify.

Messi is a lot older now and the frequency with which he can take games over is getting lower and lower.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bayern are really in good shape, but they have not played before with big clubs. still, Chelsea is not ready for the Champions League now. this is the first game with a top team. I think it will be a difficult game, Bayern is a clear favorite, but I believe 50 to 50. it is a pity that only one game, I want to watch such football more.

M

Mantones

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The match is 1 one single game elimination, so...the underdogs got the advantage. Obviously...everyone think that Bayern would win(better team..good form) but I think it will not be a clear win. I think if Barca would win this, it will not be a surprise. Anyway, very very interesting match. I expect a lot of fun.

Kiskacsy88

Kiskacsy88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately Liverpool are no longer in the race and I am not a fan of anyone inside but I think Bayern Munich could win the whole series this year. Today's tip: Barca-Bayern 2-2
Bayern gets ahead

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
glad I saw this thread - it's reminded me I can listen to this game while playing in the Friday free-roll!

P

Powell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
two fast goal.ITs good match

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Bayern has 4 and Lewa is still without a goal. Guess you dont see it too often lol

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It was a real massacre. Barcelona will have to renew themselves, maybe now they finally realize that they need a real coach to start thinking about winning again.

elchonga

elchonga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
how did bayer take him out for a walk to barsa jujuju:D

BenImortal

BenImortal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was a real massacre. Barcelona will have to renew themselves, maybe now they finally realize that they need a real coach to start thinking about winning again.
I agree with you! Maybe Barcelona realize that they need a proper coach in the bench! If they do that, they will the stars players and they won't win anything!

Well well, If I could I would be a couple of hundreds dollars on Bayern. Does anyone know what are the odds?

frost234

frost234

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Fantatic game of Bavaria Munich. Even a little sorry for my idol Messi

R

RicardoInciarte

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unbelievable result what a great team is Bayern Munich Today but I think This barcelona is not at his best also was a terrible match for his defense cause I can't remember LAst time a Receive 8 Goal!! on a champions match Now imagine in quarter finals more probably is first time it happens this is history right now what we're living

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Two cents on the matter

Great match from all viewpoints!:smokin:
If you remember, once in 2012/2013 Barcelona lost battle to Bayern Munich (future winner) with aggregate score 7-0 (4-0; 3-0). It was semifinal stage. By the way, Damir Skomina refereed 2-leg match (0-3). History repeats itself.:bandit:

Two cents on the team of Barcelona,:pcguru:
It is interesting to note that Barcelona lost all tournaments in the first season of Griezmann (120 mln.euro:deal:) and de Jong. :icon_scra
The issue with the team itself and that what is inside of the team. :toilet:Newcomers as well as picked up coaches, even if they technically strong and gifted football players/coaches, are not mentally tough to counter power which is Messi, Pique, Suarez etc. :dontknow:

This is time to say Welcome Mauricio Pochettino and Good-bye Veterans.
Good luck Barcelona!:idea:

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
woww, that was echt hammer what the Bayrn performed last night

bapfel

bapfel

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
What a game. As I am fan of Bayern München, I enjoyed it soo much.
The team was so focused especially forced pressing to the goal keeper and Barcelona`s defense. I wonder also what happened with Ter Stegen. Very bad playing with his feet. Absolutely horrible for Spanish fans, no club in the semi final.

georgel2384

georgel2384

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a game! Only in frendly matches you see a score like that :D:D! I hope Bayern will will the trophy! They deserved! :top: