Barcelona o Real Madrid?

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t want to say anything, let's just congratulate Barcelona on the victory! Well, of course, let's “thank” Peres and Lopetegi for having destroyed the best club of the world in just 5 months ... There are no victories without defeats, remember! We are now waiting for a new coach and believe further in the team! �� Always and everywhere Hala Madrid! ��

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Barcelona just destroyed Real Madrid

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well it really proved that the Real Madrid coach is useless, and that without Cristiano Ronaldo they are nothing. While Barcelona without Messi is still as good (not as much as when Messi plays)

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I currently have a niece living and studying architecture in Barcelona .... and I am very much a fan of Neymar Junior although he is no longer part of the team Catalonia made me like this formidable team

shanest

shanest

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Looks like Ronaldo left Real at just the right time. A lot of the key players are getting on. The Champions league win masked a team on the decline. Interesting times ahead for Los Blancos.

Shishkin30

Shishkin30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Total superiority of Barcelona over Real! Real cannot come out of the crisis ...

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It will be interesting to see their Derby next season, under the leadership of Zizu. Maybe he'll rebuild the game against them.