Barcelona o Real Madrid?

M

miguelonvzla

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
A classic somewhat loose compared to previous seasons the absence Lionel Messi (Barcelona) which is one of the attractions of the classic lowers a bit the level of the game. #HalaMadrid

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Barcelona now it looks way better. RM without C.Ronaldo and Zidane is not that good.
By the way RM will have problems December to win the World Cup. The team who wins the LIBERTADORES has a good chance to be World Champion as well.

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely Real Madrid! I've been following them for a long period of time and cheering for them, and when I talked about winning twice in a row, the league champions all laughed at me, but now I'm laughing at them, because Real showed how big a team and institution really is. Winning 3 league champions in a row is something special and that's why they are great!

Shishkin30

Shishkin30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This season, Barcelona and Real Madrid are not showing their best game. Therefore, I think the match will be boring) I think Barcelona will win 2-0.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Barcelona is the best at the moment and will win 2:1.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hard to look past Barca for this game but RM are a weird team..they can still be devastating even without CR7.
Look past the bad season RM are having at present. lots of change and team is not settled - i think they missed a trick not trying to get Mbappe when CR left.

Ar Ar Ar Ar

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope to see Barca winning even without Messi, Barca go go

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that Barcelona will win, Real Madrid is in bad shape

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Is it wrong that i want both of them to lose ...

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Real isn t play a good fotball in last period, i think they don t have a good coach, so i think Barcelona will win this match easy.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Wow .. what a game ...! possibly the most watched soccer classic in the world ... two of the best teams in the world ... but without the two best players in the world ... Messi and Ronaldo .... in this game I think Barcelona is better ... playing better than Real Madrid ... it seems that Barcelona will win ...!

G

gaz1689

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poor madrid

Madrids dominance is coming to an end with a lack of guidance this year

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
sad to say , but Real Madrid is now just a good team . they claimed 3 champions league titles in a row , which is incredible , but no team can stay on top forever .

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i think the game ends in a draw

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In a Clasico may be the most insane stories. But if we focus on the game of the teams right now, Barcelona are better and should win.I think Barcelona will win big 3-0 !

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Without Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo will be the same, but definitely it will be an amazing game, although Real Madrid are in bad company it is still the best game in the world and the world is looking forward to this match, I expect that Barça as hosts will show this factor and will take the match.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I watched great football. Barcelona defeated the Royal club. I didn't expect to see so many heads.Vamos Barcelona.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Luis Suarez's hat trick made Lopeteghi’s alleged retirement even closer

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Total humiliation has suffered Real Madrid, Julen Lopetegui should resign from the position and seek the signing of Hazard or another crack