Barcelona ?

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is very doubtful that Messi will not finish the rest of his career in Barcelona. Barcelona needs a strong and authoritative coach. I often do not understand by what principle they choose coaches, only Guardiola was normal.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wanted to see him at PSG or Juventus, but he will go to Inter

K

KeiwaNeo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
PE
Chips
in france... they said Messi will be in Paris the next season... i would like to see him there :)
barcelena is lost for many years he had to take the oportunity to finish his career in another great club

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
They have too many blasé players over the age of 30. The whole lot needs to be restructured.

I

igo89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is very gratifying that Kuman was appointed. But to achieve the result he needs to say goodbye to all the old players of the team, in the first place to sell the Messi , while Messi is in the team Barcelona will not be able to win the Champions League. Messi just walks on the field and turns on only when he has the ball. So you can't play any player in modern football

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in France... they said Messi will be in Paris the next season... i would like to see him there :)
barcelena is lost for many years he had to take the oportunity to finish his career in another great club
In brazil, they say he will be playing for Botafogo as soon as he gets his contrac evicted.

J

jcvd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BreakingNews

Ok i was wrong Messi really want to leave Barca after 20 years. Wow!!!

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A whole era is leaving Barcelona. it's a pity. I want to cry)

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
I think that the only condition that can keep Messi in the team is the resignation of the president of the club, Bartomeu. The best player in the world will not get lost in the Premier League or in other leagues. Leonel Messi has scored numerous goals for Premier League teams. Talk about whether he will be able to play in the Premier League or not is simply untenable.:)

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I said that he would leave Barcelona, I already gave him I think he will go to a team from England!

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No team in the world all the time for decades to show the best performance in the game there is a period of slowdown in the game even the best players in the world Lionel Messi if found another team makes it right for any player and Any person looking for the best options

N

novikov78rus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Messi is undoubtedly an important unit and ten of Barcelona, but you forget that Barcelona is such a powerful ideology, at all times the strongest have recessions and it’s not surprising that every match is tuned to the opponent, the main thing is to beat Barcelona, and then the price is up, Barcelona has created a modern kind of football, and Messi will leave, it's time for new sensations

AlexJones

AlexJones

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Barcelona needs a restart, they have been playing the same tactics for 10 years, which is good in the Premier League, in the Champions League it doesn't work.