Arsenal

fishseller

fishseller

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As for me it wasn't a great game,but the result is good.
Btw, the referee was able to give the second penalty after another Suarez falling...
Congratulations to all Arsenal fans.

steveiam

steveiam

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great result against Liverpool, keeps the season going. Now on to Buyern Munich in the champions league.

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well done Arsenal for beating that unmentionable team, this means we dont have to play them again :)
Should be a good game but rather it was at Goodison but if you want to progress you have got to beat good teams on the way, and they dont come much better than Arsenal. Used to really like Wenger tho and these days I cant stand him, he is deluded and talks so much BS, but in a war of words against Mourinho I'm in Wengers corner every time, what an arrogant nasty .....:D

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well done Arsenal for beating that unmentionable team, this means we dont have to play them again :)
Should be a good game but rather it was at Goodison but if you want to progress you have got to beat good teams on the way, and they dont come much better than Arsenal. Used to really like Wenger tho and these days I cant stand him, he is deluded and talks so much BS, but in a war of words against Mourinho I'm in Wengers corner every time, what an arrogant nasty .....:D

Moany Mo at Chelski is a knob - i realised the other day just what has he done to help any team out?
Porto - already Portugals top team and he won stuff,
Chelski - already winning things when he joined
Inter Milan - again already winning when he joined
Real Madrid - and one more time, already a big club when he joined.....

Notice the trend?, its easy to win at a winning club if you have money and a hungry side (take note Man U ;)) would like to see Mouriniho go to a club where he has to buy & sell to improve a side for once.

steveiam

steveiam

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Moany Mo at Chelski is a knob - i realised the other day just what has he done to help any team out?
Porto - already Portugals top team and he won stuff,
Chelski - already winning things when he joined
Inter Milan - again already winning when he joined
Real Madrid - and one more time, already a big club when he joined.....

Notice the trend?, its easy to win at a winning club if you have money and a hungry side (take note Man U ;)) would like to see Mouriniho go to a club where he has to buy & sell to improve a side for once.

Some very good points there Ian..

shanest

shanest

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Bayern have scary depth in the squad. When you consider that Ribery and Schweni played no part and Muller only came off the bench. No shame going out to them.
Time for Arsenal to concentrate on the league and FA cup

steveiam

steveiam

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What the hell was koscielny doing bombing down the pitch with 5 mins to go ???. I think that cost us the second goal..

K

kungfupanda1105

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Beardyian u are full of air get hired as a coach then talk

R

Ranny

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Beardyian u are full of air get hired as a coach then talk

I suppose he will need to win as many trophy's as well before he can criticise him?
Mourinio acts like an ass the majority of the time, he's only the special one in his and chelsea supporters small minds.

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk

steveiam

steveiam

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Back to the league this w/end and a game with Sunderland, might be an idea to give Ozil a rest in this game.

shanest

shanest

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Back to the league this w/end and a game with Sunderland, might be an idea to give Ozil a rest in this game.

Yes and no. The longer he is left out the more that performance will eat away at him. Be shocked if Wenger doesn't give him the chance to erase that performance

rodrigoudf

rodrigoudf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Arsenal 4 x 1 Sunderlan
Chelsea 1 x 0 Everton
Man City 1 x 0 Stoke

Top 3 continues to win

steveiam

steveiam

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice result today and Giroud looked nice and fresh...Perhaps Ozil will as well after his rest,

donkysnake

donkysnake

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sad one more champions league year goes this quick, lets see if we can win the league now, but it will be very hard with city and chealsea

steveiam

steveiam

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well the top four all won,, so no change at the top. Chelsea managed to nick a win in the last minute otherwise we would be top..

P

PokahAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well the top four all won,, so no change at the top. Chelsea managed to nick a win in the last minute otherwise we would be top..

Chelsea is team that managed to win with last minute goal or in added time.
I still remember Jose M. wins in last minute when he was manager first time over Chelsea.

donkysnake

donkysnake

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chelsea is team that managed to win with last minute goal or in added time.
I still remember Jose M. wins in last minute when he was manager first time over Chelsea.
its still part of the game, and actually didnt like when teams done that, but nowadays im actually impressed with teams winning so late, they just always keep on winning and never give up. btw easy game tomorrow for arsenal i think, cheers

U

Unykhaim

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Arsenal has good stimul to be a champion this year.

steveiam

steveiam

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well losing to Stoke was not part of the plan...Going to be tough now to stay in the top 3.

donkysnake

donkysnake

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yep, i thought stoke was a must win match, now i think chelsea is def a the top contender for the title, but i will never loose the hope, we can stilll win it

steveiam

steveiam

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yep, i thought stoke was a must win match, now i think chelsea is def a the top contender for the title, but i will never loose the hope, we can stilll win it

We can still win it but we have Chelsea,Spurs & Man C in the next few games so we have to win all three to have a chance.

steveiam

steveiam

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jack Wilshire out for 6 weeks...not good. Everton tomorrow in the FA cup must win this one.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Jack Wilshire out for 6 weeks...not good. Everton tomorrow in the FA cup must win this one.

I am watching this and screaming at the telly, just before Arsenal scored I was like FFS stop falling over you chit :D. First McCarthy falls like a tart, then again McCarthy falls just before the goal!!!! He wasn't tackled both times, just fell over, eejit. I was shouting you need your fecking wages docked, you shower of runts :D

While writing this, we have equalised but i am still pissed with Everton's passing as they are looking like a Sunday league team not a fecking premiership team grrrrr :/

Last edited: