okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Was anti the Arse till this year, they are creating some great goals these days, good luck to all who sail in her.:D

donkysnake

donkysnake

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dortmund never lost against any english team at home, and they where in a 8 in a row home wins on champions league and arsenal done it! plus last season only arsenal won by 2 goals diference bayern munich (and the other team who won was leverkusen i think by 2-1) ... if we won both finalist of last years champions league, we can win this league, right? :D

Jair83

Jair83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if I believe that the winner of this year's Premier League Arsenal will have to be won, having an excellent team that has shown up at Howrah

steveiam

steveiam

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Big game on Sunday against Man U,, so we will see after that game how far we a have come and whether we are real title contenders.

Y

yanivgo123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think arsene wenger can take them all the way, but hopefully i'm wrong

steveiam

steveiam

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well that could have gone better,, Ozil is not at his best yet but we are still top and there is a ling way to go..

Y

yanivgo123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If wenger doesn't get his boys together its gonna be too late soon

steveiam

steveiam

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We still need to add to the squad, minimum is another quality striker..

donkysnake

donkysnake

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think we need a CB, mertesacker its good but not consistent, and vermaelen sux

steveiam

steveiam

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think your right another quality CB would be a benefit, Atlhough we have not conceded many goals this season. But like always a couple of injuries and that could all change.

donkysnake

donkysnake

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
scheczny (or somethin like that), signed new contract, atleast some ones are loyal not like those b*****s who left for money ... hes beeng good this season

steveiam

steveiam

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is a great goalkeeper and is still young for a keeper. Bring in a top forward in January and we might actually win something.

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I read with amazement someone posting on here that they thought Giroud is a better player than Suarez?????
I am an Evertonian so of course I detest Suarez and everything he stands for, diving, cheating, being a cannibal and playing for the Dark Side, but Suarez is a far far better player than Giroud and any Arsenal fan who says different is either 1) Deluded or 2) Saying it cos you couldnt buy Suarez in the summer.
As far as I am concerned the sooner Suarez leaves Analfield the better but he is without doubt in the top 5 players in the world at the moment.
I really like Giroud but he is not in the same league as Suarez.

donkysnake

donkysnake

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they are totaly different players, one its strong and plays good with the header, the other has ability and skils and its a goal scoring machine, its really not a good thing to compare this two guys, but giroud do more work for the team

steveiam

steveiam

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I read with amazement someone posting on here that they thought Giroud is a better player than Suarez?????
I am an Evertonian so of course I detest Suarez and everything he stands for, diving, cheating, being a cannibal and playing for the Dark Side, but Suarez is a far far better player than Giroud and any Arsenal fan who says different is either 1) Deluded or 2) Saying it cos you couldnt buy Suarez in the summer.
As far as I am concerned the sooner Suarez leaves Analfield the better but he is without doubt in the top 5 players in the world at the moment.
I really like Giroud but he is not in the same league as Suarez.

I agree Suarez is a far better player than Giroud, Suarez is exactly the type of player we need. Also liked the look of Sanchez from chile but i don't think Barcelona would let him go.

steveiam

steveiam

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Premier league back this w/end we have a tough game against Southampton. Have to see how many injuries we have after the International break.

Jair83

Jair83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
since 2009 i watch almost all arsenal games, and i got this feeling like this year we will win premiere league, didnt have that feeling last 4 years, this one looks different, i hope city finish 5th lol and spurs 6th :D

if true this is unstoppable arsenal this year, up could be the winner of the Champion League arsenal as a favorite is to win the champions look :D

donkysnake

donkysnake

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good win today, kieran gibbs really impressises allot, hes was by far our best today, even thought giroud scores 2 goals, arsenal!

steveiam

steveiam

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Four points clear, sounds good to me..Just hope Giroud doesn't get injured

steveiam

steveiam

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Arsenal FTW tonight against Marseille.

donkysnake

donkysnake

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think we should get that guy from olympiacos in january, mitroglu ... hes a beast, tall, strong, fast and scores allot, if giroud gets injured or somehow he drops of the form, mitrouglu would be perfect replacement

steveiam

steveiam

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think we should get that guy from olympiacos in january, mitroglu ... hes a beast, tall, strong, fast and scores allot, if giroud gets injured or somehow he drops of the form, mitrouglu would be perfect replacement

We defiantly need another striker, we will have to see who would be available. Easy win last night and Wilshire looked like he was getting back to his best.

Jair83

Jair83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Classification arsenal near the Champions League.

with 12 points, almost is within 8 late League champion

donkysnake

donkysnake

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
after this week matches, i believe arsenal will win the league title ...