Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm going to root for Argentina! Leonardo Messi deserves this title to crown his career, not that Mabpe does not deserve but this will have many World Cups to shine.

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
In the past i would be very hyped by the soccer world cup, but this year im not interested. Ok its actual trend not to be interested, because of the known factors but for me its a long development, that soccer is loosing his first place in my interesting. As a child i collect pannini picture and i knew so much players in my memory but today i did not knew all players from the german national team. So for me its a 50 50 situation between argentina and france.

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Argentina looks like a favorite + it is clearly more motivated, but the game will decide everything, France will not give up this game just like that, extra time or even a penalty is very likely

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I hope that Argentina loved France for them to stop being arrogant

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
If France put someone marking Messi, not letting him play, Argentina is over.
Cesar brother will be difficult.
But Argentina is not only Messi.
I think it's a great team with the best player of the last era of football.
I do not want to give results, I will continue with my cabal. But at this moment for me Argentina as a group and team is superior to this France.
I think France in 2018 was more solid.
They have tried to mark Messi in every way and thank God until now it was impossible for them to stop him.
And now we add the baby Julian Alvarez who is in an extraordinary moment.
It will also be a great finish, France has a great coach and in turn has Mbappe, Lloris, Giraud, Griezman, and company. They have a great team.
I hope we can become champions again, our group deserves it, especially the coaching staff and Messi, very hard-working and humble people.
My regards, brother:):):):giggle::giggle::giggle:

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hopefully Argentina. They are my favorite team and it's been quite a World cup for them.

France has a strong team, but their defense is their weakest point.

BTW, Messi has been playing on another level. Best player of this cup.

O

oropezaliuinez

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
My Argentina is going to the final, long live my country, of course the champion will be Argentina

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm cheering for Argentina, but the French team looks stronger.
Griezmann has now played distinctly well and usefully in the games that have passed.

YevheniiKobliuk

YevheniiKobliuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I will support Argentina, I want Messi to win this tournament, this is almost the last tournament of his career and I need him to finish it on a good note.
Although Mbappe and the company are also worthy of victory, of course.

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Mbappe didn't show up for any playoff game, while Messi shined in both and I think this is where the Final will be decided... Also, I hope that Messi can lead Argentina to win the trophy, if there's someone to 'deserve' a World Cup - then that person is Messi - the GOAT that made all of the football fans happy with his performances on the field throughout his impressive career...

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I am french so of course I would like us to keep the trophy 4 more years :). But it's gonna be tough because the french team did not shine very much versus Morocco. We had luck on our side but we were not brilliant at all. Let's hope that Mbappé will wake up on Sunday.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Mbappe didn't show up for any playoff game, while Messi shined in both and I think this is where the Final will be decided... Also, I hope that Messi can lead Argentina to win the trophy, if there's someone to 'deserve' a World Cup - then that person is Messi - the GOAT that made all of the football fans happy with his performances on the field throughout his impressive career...
Who needs Mbappe (or should i say Kylian Jong Un or whatever his nickname was) anyway :unsure:
Griezmann will win France their second successive world cup.

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What? Against Poland, Mbappe decided the match for France.

Yesterday, even thought he didn't score, the only way he was stopped was when he was fouled.

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
What? Against Poland, Mbappe decided the match for France.

Yesterday, even thought he didn't score, the only way he was stopped was when he was fouled.
I meant the last 2 Playoff games... yes, in the group stage and in the 1/8- finals Mbappe was great but against Morocco- Mbappe had the lowest rating from his team(6.6) and against England it was pretty similar(6.8)...