Can anyone stop the Kansas City Chiefs this season?

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They may arrest my boy for a traffic violation but what they did afterwards is going to go to court for sure - check the news people, be interesting to see the police report on this one as video suggests over excessive force earlier today as our MVP headed to the game.

Tyreek - do your thing on the pitch!

Tyreek Hill

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Munchies11

Munchies11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Houston Texans are my dog pick !! They have the weapons and a great electric qb. This coming from a Ravens fan

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think they have a great team, and winning their first game was a good start! I like the celeb side with Taylor Swift too, they are my favorite games to watch since Brady left the Patriots :)

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Currently watching live the 49ers v Vikings - Vikings dominating early exchanges and currently hold a 20-7 lead into the 4th quarter 2nd and 6th

Edit - a fightback underway with the 49ers trailing now 14-23 4th quarter, but it may be just too late....

Final score 49ers 17 Vikings 23 - a good game marred by some injuries but hey its a big boys game

Last edited:
S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
KC barely won today .but the regular season hardly counts for them .... its all about the playoffs !

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
They are a very solid team, I don't know who could stop them this season

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well - a great game by the New York Jets saw them winners 24-3 versus the NE Patriots, considering the recent years rivalry between these teams, this is a huge step forward for the Jets.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chiefs win again to move to 3-0 with a hard fought win over Atlanta Falcons who led the 1st Quarter 7-0.

Detroit Lions - winning 20-13 at the Cardinals was a good result.

Rams - winning a bruiser v the 49ers 27-24

Here's a round up of yesterday nights football with obviously the biggest game saved for 1ST October :ROFLMAO: FINS V Titans, lets hope the fins can get back on track after being dismantled by the seahawks earlier in the week.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/american-football/articles/cly263m7j7zo

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I think the playoffs are important. One bad day and the season is over. It would be not the first time if the best team did not win the super bowl. May be there is a injury of a important player and then the whole season is ending. It is all possible and all teams are motivated to beat the contender. All the pressure is on one side and the opponent could be play without any doubts.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Do the Chiefs have a Travis Kelce problem?