Can anyone beat the Golden State Warriors in the NBA?

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You trust westbrook? I can't say I do. I see them being fine in the regular season, and getting destroyed in the playoffs.

There were a couple of teams in the way that they were constructed that I saw gave GSW problems in the regular season, and the Thunder were one of those teams.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can see that, just wouldn't trust westbrook personally. I just don't like him in general.
There were a couple of teams in the way that they were constructed that I saw gave GSW problems in the regular season, and the Thunder were one of those teams.

GreenMonster

GreenMonster

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Boston have a chance if fully healthy, but you probably still need a key player or maybe two on the Warriors to be carrying a knock to turn them over.

N

nmate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no. they will literally have an all-star at every position once cousin's is healthy. it's stupid at this point.

THbc19

THbc19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The team again is a few steps above their opponents, should be the champion again

steved757

steved757

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can see that, just wouldn't trust westbrook personally. I just don't like him in general.

I like Westbrook but I see your point as well. He has that competitive mentality you want out of a superstar. He just makes too many bad decisions. If he made better decisions on the court and stop forcing shots up then the Thunder could make some noise in the playoffs. And I agree with the original point that the Thunder could be a potential threat but it does rely on Westbrook to make wiser decisions.

V

vpashuta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, they're the best.. unbeatable at this time by any other NBA team.

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
100% golden state will win. They have insane team with B it is just crazy.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GSW have all facets of the game covered.I don't see them being beat this year

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The 2018/2019 NBA season will be marked by several major changes from renowned players, shuffling the list of strong teams. Only one thing has not changed: the favoritism of the Golden State Warriors. Who will be able to for the current champion.

Yes, Orlando Magic can beat them !!!
They did it last night !!!! =)))

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But seriously, Warriors should be wary of Houston Rockets, since they have already lost 3 times this season. IMHO ))