95% sure this is a winner

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tomorrow they play against Denver the line opened at -6.5 Denver, I think you're right the N.Y. Knicks are perhaps the worst team in the league but today they have a 10-11 ATS record, with that -6.5 line for Denver it is probably healthier to bet on the Nuggest only ML

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No profit in betting lines that juiced, that's why people bet spreads.

If Denver doesn't cover this by dd, I'd beyond shocked. I haven't looked at the lines yet, but hearing that it's 6.5 is shocking in itself.

Tomorrow they play against Denver the line opened at -6.5 Denver, I think you're right the N.Y. Knicks are perhaps the worst team in the league but today they have a 10-11 ATS record, with that -6.5 line for Denver it is probably healthier to bet on the Nuggest only ML

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No profit in betting lines that juiced, that's why people bet spreads.

If Denver doesn't cover this by dd, I'd beyond shocked. I haven't looked at the lines yet, but hearing that it's 6.5 is shocking in itself.

The Denver line started at -6.5 ended before the start of the game -9.5, I know that the most profitable is to play a team and take the spread but in many occasions and especially with large bets it is preferable to only play ML for example this game the line was at the beginning Denver -6.5 ML -300 It is not a bad investment to place a big bet only with the ML, but I hope you played Denver and won money only won by 37 points

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Denver line started at -6.5 ended before the start of the game -9.5, I know that the most profitable is to play a team and take the spread but in many occasions and especially with large bets it is preferable to only play ML for example this game the line was at the beginning Denver -6.5 ML -300 It is not a bad investment to place a big bet only with the ML, but I hope you played Denver and won money only won by 37 points

At this moment (and we all know these things change) The Knicks are even surprising the bookies, even they cant keep up with how poorly the Knicks are playing. The coach, Fisdale is outwardly ripping his team to the NY press...its that bad over here.
The Knicks are 4-18
ATS, they are 10-12, havent covered in the last 3.
113-104
132-88
129-92
those are the results of their last 3 games..
Fisdale wont last much longer. he will be the scapegoat. but trust me its not all him, this organization stinks top to bottom. This guy Dolan is a disaster.

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At this moment (and we all know these things change) The Knicks are even surprising the bookies, even they cant keep up with how poorly the Knicks are playing. The coach, Fisdale is outwardly ripping his team to the NY press...its that bad over here.
The Knicks are 4-18
ATS, they are 10-12, havent covered in the last 3.
113-104
132-88
129-92
those are the results of their last 3 games..
Fisdale wont last much longer. he will be the scapegoat. but trust me its not all him, this organization stinks top to bottom. This guy Dolan is a disaster.

Heck! I just saw they fired the head coach.

Winner Poker