The 3 biggest disappointments of the World Cup

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Likely the biggest was the ggreat teams that didnt make it there chile ,italy to name acouple

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Agree for the tiredness thing. Most of the players (playing in the European teams) come from a really gruelling season with at least 50-60 matches.

Maikychan

Maikychan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My biggest disappointment was not seeing a world cup final between Brazil vs Argentina, but I was also very saddened by the defeat of Japan to Belgium 3x2.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. - at the first games of the tournament the balls were blown away. 2. - Neymar's nightmarish clown. 3. - tears of sadness on the face of the President of Croatia. The indescribable beauty of a woman.

E

Edson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. Germany
What to say… tragic tournament for them

2. Poland
Worst team in tournament :(((

3. Neymar
Oscar going to.... :D

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1: Spanish team. They decided not to play against Russia. When they found a goal they was able to get a penalty kick because a veteran Barca's defender (Pique) jumped with raised hand and the ball fell onto it...OMG. This team is full of n1 players (from Real, Barca, Athletico, United, City)...and their performance was a big zero. :eek:
2: German team. Same like spanish team. Impotent playing with no idea what to do.
3: Maradona's behavior.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I agree for Poland. Saudi Arabia, Panama and Poland were the three worst teams in this World Cup. Sad for Poland because they have Lewandowsky, who is a top-class footballer I admire alot.