2019 Fantasy Football Free league - Win a shirt or cap!

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
last league last year for people who wanted to play, but could not get into the main league. Desire to do it again this year if there is interest. I hope to play in the major league, so I'll play this league if necessary, to fill the spot. Post here if you're interested and we'll go from there.

1st place - CardsChat cap or shirt! [/
TSITOVE ] What is this league would like and I participate? What are the requirements to participate?

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
last league last year for people who wanted to play, but could not get into the main league. Desire to do it again this year if there is interest. I hope to play in the major league, so I'll play this league if necessary, to fill the spot. Post here if you're interested and we'll go from there.

1st place - CardsChat cap or shirt! [/
TSITOVE ] What is this league would like and I participate? What are the requirements to participate?

This is for Fantasy Football (American). Unfortunately we are already fours weeks in. Check with us next year we'll make room for you!

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for reminding me about this league

LJG23, thanks for reminding me about this league. Sorry it took me until now to find the actual thread. I have managed to get a good team using the waiver wire. I just need to get the right people off the bench. I left over 50 points on the bench this week. Having a lot of fun with this league though.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LJG23, thanks for reminding me about this league. Sorry it took me until now to find the actual thread. I have managed to get a good team using the waiver wire. I just need to get the right people off the bench. I left over 50 points on the bench this week. Having a lot of fun with this league though.

Definitely! Always seem to sit the wrong guy. :eek:

Thanks for setting this League up! It is a lot of fun!

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playoff time! Good luck everyone.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My underachievers may do something this week! :)

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All I need is Drew Brees to throw for 500 yards and 6 tds, and I'm in the final. Easy Breesy!

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck to the final 2. Long crazy year winding down.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Welp , unless stefon diggs and the Vikings D put up 80 points I will be holding a firm 2nd place. Congrats to LJ

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ready to draft a new team for the playoffs.