2019 Fantasy Football Free league - Win a shirt or cap!

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ran a league last year for people that wanted to play, but couldn't get in the main league. Willing to do it again this year if there is interest. I hope to be playing in the main league so I will only play this league if needed to fill a spot. Post here if you are interested and we'll go from there.

1st place - CardsChat cap or shirt!

Last edited by a moderator:
thatguy6793

thatguy6793

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm up for another year of this league, I had a lot of fun in it last year

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm happy to play again if this league runs :)

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes - always ready to play

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fives a good start, ten is a standard league, I think a league can take up to 16.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fives a good start, ten is a standard league, I think a league can take up to 16.
Leagues can max out at 20. Which are some of the best leagues

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NFL leagues with more than 12 are very tough and 14+ you will have people dropping out because there will be nobody for them to pick up to replace players. I would not go over 14 if you guys want half a shot at even enjoying this.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NFL leagues with more than 12 are very tough and 14+ you will have people dropping out because there will be nobody for them to pick up to replace players. I would not go over 14 if you guys want half a shot at even enjoying this.

If you get the right players deep leagues are fun because they become more trade I evolved and you actually have to focus on drafting. I prefer deep leagues and ha r had the most fun in them. But again. You need the right people

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Getting down to the last couple week before the season, if there is anyone else thinking about joining now is the time to speak up.

C

coolcukes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Interested

Hi, I am very interested in joining a fantasy football league. Is it too late for me? if not, what do I need to do please

thanks
HUGE football fan
GO PATRIOTS!!!

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Alright, I think between the people that have responded here and a couple PMs that I have received we should have enough for at least a ten team league. I'll also send some invites to people that played last year.

Draft date and time, any preferences?

thatguy6793

thatguy6793

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Alright, I think between the people that have responded here and a couple PMs that I have received we should have enough for at least a ten team league. I'll also send some invites to people that played last year.

Draft date and time, any preferences?

I can make most times work, the only dates I know off the top of my head I won't be free are next weekend (the 31st and the 1st). Other than that I should be able to make it work

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you have not sent me your email address in PM please do so now if you are still interested in playing. Even if you played last year send me your email address again I have removed everyone from last years league and will be sending out all new invites.

Interested

I'm up for another year of this league, I had a lot of fun in it last year

I'll play in it this year...

crstals@hotmail.com

I'm happy to play again if this league runs :)

Yes - always ready to play

I'm in if you'll have me

Hi, I am very interested in joining a fantasy football league. Is it too late for me? if not, what do I need to do please

thanks
HUGE football fan
GO PATRIOTS!!!

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Invites sent to:

FrothyGoodness
TDTODDY
thatguy6793
OZExorcist
coolcukes
CRStals

I changed the league to ten teams, but that can changed back if we need the space. Right now I'm thinking about Friday the 30th, 8pm EST for the draft if we are able to get everyone joined. If there are any conflicts let me know.

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh and last year was standard scoring I believe this year it is a PPR league.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hve softball at 8 on Friday but I will just take my phone to the outfield Ha

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So far everyone I have sent an invite to has joined except Ribby and we still have two spots left in a ten team league.

C

coolcukes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Draft

Invites sent to:

FrothyGoodness
TDTODDY
thatguy6793
OZExorcist
coolcukes
CRStals

I changed the league to ten teams, but that can changed back if we need the space. Right now I'm thinking about Friday the 30th, 8pm EST for the draft if we are able to get everyone joined. If there are any conflicts let me know.

Hi, I am from the US, what time is it for me please. I will do my best to be available

thank you

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I am from the US, what time is it for me please. I will do my best to be available

thank you

EST is eastern standard time, which is east coast USA, would depend on your time zone.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I should be all good. Registered and ready!

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
DRAFT TONIGHT @8PM!!!

League is one short but I have been contacted by someone that is going to play if we are unable to fill it by draft time. Speak up now or wait till next year!