2018 World Cup Final

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
france is fresh, a team with stronger and more technical players, their chances of winning are very high. I hope that the final will be dynamic with a lot of goals, and for this it is necessary that the goal was scored in the first half. must watch !!!

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I came to imagine that Belgium would go to final against England but France overcame Belgium in a single goal, now I see France favorite to win because it is a team that has better numbers.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Modric and Rakitic are great players, but France also have Mbappé and Polgbar and a more offensive team, but Croatia has gone as far as it has been in overcoming, so although it is not the favorite, it has great chances of victory.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats to France, great World Champions !

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This team is the perfect champion, for the last month it has shown itself in any scenarios. A big victory for the French objectively begged - like Germany in 2014 or Spain in 2010. Misfire in the final of the Euro a couple of years ago (from the words of Paul Pogba it is clear that the idiotic) just forced to wait.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Match Report France Vs Croatia

The start of the game was very moving, Croatia that throughout the Cup played in the defense, surprised and went to the attack, this was undoubtedly their biggest mistake, change the way of play that worked well throughout the championship is not ideal .
France did not change in any way the form of which it had been playing during the matches of this Cup, and soon opened the scoreboard.
The final result of 4x2 giving the victory to the French, was beyond expected, but thanks to Croatia itself that opened and gave space for France to play.

vse i sra3y

vse i sra3y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the playoff, France was very strong. The victory in the cup was obvious after the semi-finals!

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations to the French for the win, now France is twice World Cup champion.
I congratulate the Russians for their party in this world and the show of this last game was spectacular.

Jooseme

Jooseme

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
odds were heavily in France's favor. I always like an underdog win.... Maybe next year boys

THbc19

THbc19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did not expect France to be a champion. It was a good world cup, now let's wait for 2022 hahaha

D

Denis Larin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
He very much believed and worried about the French ... They are worthy of the title of the champions of the world, they deserve it ... Well done !!! There was a wonderful ending))

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In-class team win. France showed their strength and took the match with ease, have a good team Croats showed him reaching the final, but their strength is not them came to France. 6 goals in the final is super match. Congrats !

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm glad the ending wasn't boring. as many have predicted that the game will be closed, but it was very dynamic, and the score 4-2, super. deserved victory of France, they were contenders and before the championship, only brazil and germany were listed above. France was stable throughout the tournament. PS. what did the goalkeeper of France do, is this possible in the final?!!! he was lucky that everything ended so well, and would break his career and psyche.

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Croats showed a good game I was rooting for them sorry that they did not win

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Yes, it is true. I expected a closed game, but it was the whole opposite.

Both teams played really well. France have a bunch of high-quality players and managed to achieve the best result for them although Croatia made the equalizer early on. Now, we move the 2022 World Cup.

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was a great final.France was the champion but Croatia entered defnitly to the hall of fame of soccer.

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
France was the odds on favorite to win but it was Croatia that I was deeply hoping for seeing that I'm Croatian boohooo:puke:

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A party was unforgettable, now is expected to see another in 2022 in Qatar.

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Confrats French!!! Great win!!

M

midoooo90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Croatia certainly a good team, but France is at another level

Z

zohnum

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
France deserved to be the champion of the world, they have Mbape, the best soccer player of the world.