M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The World Cup games are coming to an end, now who will win the World Cup:

france or Croatia

France have a more skilled football than Croatia, but Croatia proved to be the team of overcoming, because it surpassed England in the game of emotions.
The dispute is open, and I think that France will be campenhã, I can not leave that England was favorite about France and lost the game even going ahead.

BnaD

BnaD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Croatia! Croatia! Croatia!

Croatia have shown a lot of heart. Hope they take it down.

S

step055

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My respect to Croatia,they are real fighters)))
But I hope France will win

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very boring match will be. Both teams played very solid defense and look to the mistakes to the minimum. I personally expect much boring game tactics still finale! Let's see who will make it - fewer mistakes! :)

F

feitoza31

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
the dispute is open and i think that croacia will be campea

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I will support Croatia, but France have my sincere respect.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So this end is coming to an end, an unforgettable month in my life. I was not shy to show emotion in this World Cup, and threw them all when I was rooting for my team. In this final I will support Croatia. I think no one has any questions to our country Russia, we are a friendly people in this made sure even those who hate us, the British and the whole world, a terrific celebration of football. Do not believe the media, listen to your heart. I love everyone all the happiness and goodness

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe it will be the most tense game in the world because France is very fond of the victory and it has young players who are looking for professional action, on the other hand we have Croatia that has experienced players who know how to play and has already shown this throughout the championship.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe that the Russian organizers must have prepared a beautiful party to finalize the games.
Russia had a posture worthy of osca in this event, so those who watch a game can enjoy a great spectacle on the part of Russians who organized the whole event.

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I apologize to the fans of the Croatian team, but the result of this meeting is an unequivocal victory of the team from France.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
France is a chance at the match,this is a burden. Croatia gets tired of the finals,but they have gained a lot of confidence in the last 2 games.Physical superiority is on the French side, it may be that it decides. I'm afraid one-sided match.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Should be fun game. FIrst team to score wins.

cocojambo

cocojambo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The whole world support Croatia.The Gods of football will be in favor of Croatia.I hope Croatia wins.

S

step055

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am rooting for France. But on the other hand I think that Croatia deserves to win

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Technically France is the best team, and played against great teams like argentina, Uruguay and Belgium.
Croatia come their games in overtime and penalties, so if we look at the technical point of view, France will be the champion and more prepared.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In this game will still decide the best players of the event, and in this we can see who will get the individual award for best coach, best player, best goalkeeper, best defense and others.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello

Well, now that all my favorites are gone. I am hoping Croatia wins.

NoPlace4U

NoPlace4U

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
France may be the better overall team but Croatia is just too gutsy so im rooting for them.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I really wanted to see a final between England and France , and England to win first choice , but what can I say , now it's France vs Croatia . Congratulations to Croatia for reaching up to the final , a real achievement , I didn't expect it from the beginning at all this team to play such well . Anyway , at the final I will support France , only because I have supported her in the past , just for fun , but I wish good luck to both teams and the best team to win (and to watch good football , ofcourse sth difficult for a final ) :) .

E

Enthusiast

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Croatia has a very cool hold of this championship but the French are stronger and they win it

C

cachic

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think France will win because they have more good players

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, the world Cup is coming to an end, I think France is a favorite...

THbc19

THbc19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Croatia have a chance to win if Modric and Rakitic are on a good day. I'm hoping for this to happen, but on paper France is the favorite.