Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I think.............

Ravens over Patriots - Defense win it out
Seahawks over Panthers
Colts over Broncos
Dallas over Packers - Dallas restrict Packers to 17 Points!!

AFC final = Colts V Ravens - Colts win out - Andrew has the "Luck" with him.

NFC final = Seahawk V Cowboys - Cowboys will "Romo" to the win through.

Gl to all of you with your bets.......:D:D:D

:party:

twiztidwolff

twiztidwolff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
may be the first person I've heard say the Ravens have a better D than the Patriots.

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think.............

Seahawks over Panthers
Colts over Broncos

AFC final = Colts V Ravens - Colts win out - Andrew has the "Luck" with him.

NFC final = Seahawk V Cowboys - Cowboys will "Romo" to the win through.

Your thoughts & predictions are pretty close to mine.

It's going to take a game w/o any turnovers from Romo in order for Dallas to win. If he fumbles or throws any INT's, they'll def lose the game. You can't give Rodgers any extra opportunities, he's just too good for that.

I think the Colts vs. Broncos will be the biggest scoring game & the Seahawks vs. Panthers will be the lowest scoring.

Can't wait!

scorpion1367

scorpion1367

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Panthers vs Seahawks hopefully a good game Panthers are gonna need their A game to have a chance,goooo Panthers.....scorp

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
all 4 games look good. Hope Rodgers is healthy.

G

gipetto541

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
picks

car, den, NE, GB all picks are ATS

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think.............

Seahawks over Panthers
Colts over Broncos

I agree on one. But good luck!!!:D

twiztidwolff

twiztidwolff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Game day baby, let's go PATRIOTS!!! Just drove down to the gym near the stadium and it's already crazy!

O

only_bridge

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So stoked for the game today.
Very exciting matchup.

twiztidwolff

twiztidwolff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Such a great game between Baltimore and New England was a nail biter stoked the Pats won!!!

twiztidwolff

twiztidwolff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pretty damn good football weekend. Can't wait for the Championship games this coming weekend.

Locking in with Patriots over Colts & Seahawks over Packers.

twiztidwolff

twiztidwolff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dgs1e7ryrppzaamjex9mmpwag.gif

6512.gif
1/18 3:05PM
dcy03myfhffbki5d7il3.gif
@
pfiobtreaq7j0pzvadktsc6jv.gif

6511.gif
1/18 6:40PM
593.gif
@
y71myf8mlwlk8lbgagh3fd5e0.gif

G

goodhandluke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hoping new england wins, theyre the greatest dynasty in our era. Right there with jordans bulls

Im also officially a tony romo fan after last game

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm upset that the Cowboys lost but happy that they got as far as they did & won as many games as they did this year. No one really expected it, so that's a positive on their season. Looking forward to nxt season already.

I'm hoping it's New England vs. Seattle in the SB. That will be the best match up IMO.

As far as success goes, if New England ends up winning, I think Brady should be considered the greatest (successful) QB of all-time. Granted he's had some really good teams behind him, but still, he has to perform in & out of the pocket for things to happen offensively. When they're down in points, him & the offense seem to find ways to comeback. That's what makes them a helluva team.

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm upset that the Cowboys lost but happy that they got as far as they did & won as many games as they did this year. No one really expected it, so that's a positive on their season. Looking forward to nxt season already.

The only thing I would be concerned about as a Cowboys fan is if they lose Rod Marinelli in the off-season. I don't know if his name has been thrown around as a possible head-coaching position, but with the job he did with their defense this year, which was much maligned, and rightly so, it would be surprising if he wasn't considered for one of the vacancies out there.

He basically, to borrow a cliche, made chicken salad out of chicken s***. I'm not a Cowboys fan, but I'll certainly give credit for other franchises' successes. I'm a Rams fan, in the interest of full disclosure.

You have to think that their window of contention is probably starting to close, given that Witten and Romo are both getting up there in age, though both remained very productive, and I heard a stat while watching the game that Witten led the NFL in catches on 3rd down that resulted in 1st downs. That's an impressive thing to accomplish for a 12 year guy who is a certain Hall of Famer somebody.

One other thing, totally unrelated to my note above. Check out Sergio Brown of the Indianapolis Colts doing a "Nature Boy" Ric Flair imitation. It's hilarious!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zs3S8WnT4TA

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Great weekend of playoff football. Shame Manning and Rodgers weren't 100 percent.

Seattle and New England look like heavy Super Bowl favorites.

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The only thing I would be concerned about as a Cowboys fan is if they lose Rod Marinelli in the off-season. I don't know if his name has been thrown around as a possible head-coaching position, but with the job he did with their defense this year, which was much maligned, and rightly so, it would be surprising if he wasn't considered for one of the vacancies out there.

He basically, to borrow a cliche, made chicken salad out of chicken s***. I'm not a Cowboys fan, but I'll certainly give credit for other franchises' successes. I'm a Rams fan, in the interest of full disclosure.

You have to think that their window of contention is probably starting to close, given that Witten and Romo are both getting up there in age, though both remained very productive, and I heard a stat while watching the game that Witten led the NFL in catches on 3rd down that resulted in 1st downs. That's an impressive thing to accomplish for a 12 year guy who is a certain Hall of Famer somebody.

One other thing, totally unrelated to my note above. Check out Sergio Brown of the Indianapolis Colts doing a "Nature Boy" Ric Flair imitation. It's hilarious!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zs3S8WnT4TA

Yes, that stat of Witten is very impressive indeed. He's always been my favorite player from the Cowboys. He reminds me of a modern day combination of the 2 old schoolers Jay Novacek & Daryl Johnston.

& LOL @ that video. That's pretty good. I grew up watching him, I miss all those wrestlers in that era!

twiztidwolff

twiztidwolff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
May be kind of early but yeah, looks like it's over down the road!

4cgcwgzbffxlpcbuj94601x5c.gif
y71myf8mlwlk8lbgagh3fd5e0.gif
91fgw5.png
pfiobtreaq7j0pzvadktsc6jv.gif
rkqnfgtgwky3sf8viwrmze8me.gif

twiztidwolff

twiztidwolff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Early pick, can't go against the home team, Patriots all the way baby!!! So excited!

thesoxwin

thesoxwin

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Early line...

Attachments

• sbline.png
    sbline.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 15
Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

I'm hoping it's New England vs. Seattle in the SB. That will be the best match up IMO.

As far as success goes, if New England ends up winning, I think Brady should be considered the greatest (successful) QB of all-time. Granted he's had some really good teams behind him, but still, he has to perform in & out of the pocket for things to happen offensively. When they're down in points, him & the offense seem to find ways to comeback. That's what makes them a helluva team.

I got what I was hoping for! I hope it ends up being another badass instant classic like the Packers vs. Seahawks game was!

Place your bets :icon_thum