2014-2015 NFL Playoffs Thread

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All of the playoff teams are set! The Bengals vs Steelers game tonight is the last regular season game, and will determine who gets the 3 and 5 seeds. WHO DEY!

Who do you all think will win the Super Bowl? Right now, I would have to say New England.

I

IBDMAN

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Houston did not make play offs for brown loss.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If Bell comes back healthy the Steelers will win the super bowl

Patriots better step it up 16-15 win over jets and a loss against the Bills? Some say oh the patriots weren't trying...

Have you ever in your life seen a game where the Patriots didn't try to run up the score?

Even if they didn't play a couple starters lol

....Including Brady

lol

=o

iiHunt

iiHunt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know its a long shot, but i will always stick with my Cowboys!!! haha New England is clearly the front runner!

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Seattle will repeat if they stay healthy.

G

guutox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WE will have Arizona Cardinalssssssssss

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
With some luck, the Panthers could make it to the NFC championship game. Beat the qb-less cardinals at home, hope for a lions upset and beat the injured Packers. Stranger things have happened...

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My "think" picks to get to the Super Bowl are the New England Patriots & the Green Bay Packers.

My "hope" picks (money teams) I wish not to reveal because I don't want to jinx them HaHa

The Wild Card playoff games will be exciting enough to watch so I'll be happy w/ any of the outcomes this season. Having a few different teams in the playoffs have made this year great so far. I hope it keeps up!

twiztidwolff

twiztidwolff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wild Card weekend predictions for me...

Steelers over Ravens
Colts over Bengals
Panthers over Cardinals
Cowboys over Lions

Probably no surprises here.

Landopope

Landopope

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How about them panthers? Making the playoffs under 500 but will they get past the Cardinals in the wildcard? Ohhhh without a doubt. D tooo strong with our db's playing good and Luuuuuuuuuuke. In cam we trust! <3 the cardinals but its time for revenge

Marcwantstowin

Marcwantstowin

Member of the T.S.T
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I know its a long shot, but i will always stick with my Cowboys!!! haha New England is clearly the front runner!

Wow - I totally agree with one part of your statement - Cowboys !! they are going to win the superbowl! I know I'm english and we are not supposed anything about your football game, but I just think Romo has hit the field running after the result in week 17, and with Dez Bryant, De Marco Murray and the Cowboys defensive unit - ANYTHINGS POSSIBLE !! Gl to the Cowboys :D:D:D :dancing2:

Last edited:
zjohnzzz

zjohnzzz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
panthers were a shocker even to a panther fan like me

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Looking forward to all 4 games. Like the panthers and steelers. Not sure about the other 2 games. Will Dalton or Stafford show up? Will Romo play like an MVP or will he choke?

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Strange coincidence... AZ started the playoffs in 2008 in a wild-card game in Carolina and ended up in the Super Bowl. Could history repeat itself? Doubt it, but will be fun to watch the media scramble if they beat the Panthers.

Doesn't matter anyway - nobody is beating Seattle the way they are playing right now.

twiztidwolff

twiztidwolff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If Carson Palmer was healthy the Cards could make a run, but sadly not the case. Hoping my Pats go all the way, and take it! I think Seattle is going to be tough but I don't think they make it again this year.

redcross

redcross

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm betting on seattle. It's all about getting hot at the right time and they are clicking right now. Not only that they will have the easiest road the the Super Bowl look who they will be playing after their bye, Arizona or Carolina lol.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Raining in the Carolinas... Cam is going to have a big game!

420FLuSH024

420FLuSH024

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cowboys have a chance to make a deep run this year, if Romo can stay healthy same with Murray and Bryant. I have faith that they have what it takes with the defense and even special teams are starting to play good. The Steelers could be a real threat if Bell could take the field but with out him I'm not sure that they have what it takes unless they lean on Rookie wide out Martavis Bryant and Veteran Antonio Holmes. The Ravens defense has been very efficient and if they can keep that up then they could have a chance.

420FLuSH024

420FLuSH024

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cowboys have a chance to make a deep run this year, if Romo can stay healthy same with Murray and Bryant. I have faith that they have what it takes with the defense and even special teams are starting to play good. The Steelers could be a real threat if Bell could take the field but with out him I'm not sure that they have what it takes unless they lean on Rookie wide out Martavis Bryant and Veteran Antonio Holmes. The Ravens defense has been very efficient and if they can keep that up then they could have a chance.

For some reason it won't let me edit but I meant Antonio Brown not Holmes. Not paying attention.

bredstik

bredstik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also going with:

Steelers over Ravens
Colts over Bengals
Panthers over Cardinals
Cowboys over Lions

Going with Denver over Green Bay in the Super Bowl.

If Rodgers is hurt and unable to go at some point though, Seattle should be able to take Green Bay out.

DaPirate

DaPirate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would never bet against Tom Brady and the Pats... They just seem to roll over everyone this year and seem unstoppable since they hit their A game..

twiztidwolff

twiztidwolff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well going into next week...

Patriots over Ravens
Seahawks over Panthers
I think Mannings arm is fried, but Broncos over Colts
Cowboys upset Packers, Rodgers is hurt more than they're letting on I think.