Who is missing the daily tournaments and weekends ones at PS?

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Sadly I think the end of the free rolls is coming. When you think about why the sites have them and if you have read some of the responses people have about them I think they realize there is not the value for them to continue. It makes us all sad but life goes on.

seiya1989

seiya1989

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
That was because players spent their lives playing free tournaments and only withdrawing money. They are the same people who complain about pokerstars because there are no more free tournaments and they make the excuse that they don't think about new players. In fact, right here at CC there are many who just wanted free money and nothing else but have been playing poker for years.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I am!
I wonder if those good times, which we used to be awaiting to play those tourneys, will come back.😊
I think probably 90% of our community members miss these freerolls. Unfortunately, PokerStars made such a stupid decision. But, at least we can play on Replay, it's a pretty good alternative anyway :)

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think probably 90% of our community members miss these freerolls. Unfortunately, PokerStars made such a stupid decision. But, at least we can play on Replay, it's a pretty good alternative anyway :)
That’s right 😊

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think they come back.
Good old times for sure !

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
They were tournaments, it was nice to be able to return!

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't see this as a problem, as CardsChat has offered a very solid alternative. And personally, I have already forgotten about the tournaments on PokerStars. Although, of course, I would be foolish to refuse that I wouldn't be happy if PokerStars tournaments were back. :cool:

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
That was because players spent their lives playing free tournaments and only withdrawing money. They are the same people who complain about Pokerstars because there are no more free tournaments and they make the excuse that they don't think about new players. In fact, right here at CC there are many who just wanted free money and nothing else but have been playing poker for years.
You're talking about the case. Poker is not about freebies. Freerolls should be considered as a starting step. I only play for real money, you can earn money in poker))

Artbart805

Artbart805

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NO... I do not miss them...... but then again.... working makes them difficult to play.......except weekends... and then they just took up too much time for little gain..

ArmiSoo7

ArmiSoo7

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
PokerStars poker room, is the best out there. Love that site. And I feel so sad that they are not offering freerolls for CardsChat :(

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I miss those games too, but PS made a decision, that's it.
Maybe they will realize in a few months that they made a mistake. ;)

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sadly I think the end of the free rolls is coming. When you think about why the sites have them and if you have read some of the responses people have about them I think they realize there is not the value for them to continue. It makes us all sad but life goes on.
A general ending of freerolls on all sites will never happen as long as online poker exists.

Sites will always try to lure in new customers. Always.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
In my opinion, PokerStars is monitoring the situation on the poker market and I don’t think that they will give up freerolls, it’s just a matter of time.

Like2Play2

Like2Play2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
No - they won't come back.
Debi,
I am Canadian so I can play real money at PokerStars, and it is my favourite site.
But now I play the CC freerolls at 888poker. I am getting used to them and I like them. I won $12 the second time I played.
The real money went directly into my account.

Now my question to you is: What happens if I win real money at ReplayPoker?
I never bought any chips there, why would I spend real money to buy play money chips?
I mean at the CC members' freerolls and the VIP freerolls? I don't play them because if I win real money
how can I get it out of there or do we have to buy play money chips with it?

Last edited:
B

bowserdon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have to agree SAD

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I forgot about poker stars a long time ago, more than two years ago, but for me it's a great alternative to replay, as long as I have access to it, I'll play, and withdrawing funds is a completely different matter :):oops:

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now my question to you is: What happens if I win real money at ReplayPoker?
The money is paid out manually. Its explained here:

I never bought any chips there, why would I spend real money to buy play money chips?
You can get free chips by signing up through CC. Its explained here:

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I forgot about Poker Stars a long time ago, more than two years ago, but for me it's a great alternative to replay, as long as I have access to it, I'll play, and withdrawing funds is a completely different matter :):oops:
It was stars who forgot about u and not u who forgot about stars. They banned russian players around that time, a bit before 😉