Which poker site has best freerolls?

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every once in awhile there is a private freeroll on ACR that would be worth playing but I can't play on my old laptop or my old desktop and on mobile when i click on the tourneys to register nothing happens, Rather frustrating. Anyone else have this happen to them? An example would have been the spooky express 500 dollar freeroll last Saturday.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every once in awhile there is a private freeroll on ACR that would be worth playing but I can't play on my old laptop or my old desktop and on mobile when i click on the tourneys to register nothing happens, Rather frustrating. Anyone else have this happen to them? An example would have been the spooky express 500 dollar freeroll last Saturday.
No i dont have this happen to me. buy new devices with enough ram. Acr is unplayable on old and slow devices.

Sometimes its unavoidable to invest a few dollars for this game.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
you ca find some good freerolls . the problem is that they have many players , who play recklessly just to win some cents . it makes you wonder what kind of players these are

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
reviving a 20 years old thread lol, 888poker tho

S

SpaceMage

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I try this week coin poker and has couple freeroll that cash tourney or tickett that you can use too win cash after....
I have not heard much good about coin poker. Could you give your opinion on the site.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
which site has best freerolls that have potential real money payouts?
Of course, 888.
There are a lot of freerolls on this site, both daily and weekly, and at any time of the day or night. Everyone can find something for themselves. Of course, my favourite are our wonderful CardsChat freerolls.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, 888.
There are a lot of freerolls on this site, both daily and weekly, and at any time of the day or night. Everyone can find something for themselves. Of course, my favourite are our wonderful CardsChat freerolls.
U are answering to a 19 year old post to a member that is no more active here since ages.

But thanks anyway for taking ur time and post that very valuable advice. Noone ever mentioned 888 before itt. I think i will try them out now
:D

Last edited:
Freeroll Passwords