How can you validate your documents with this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Well, just thank those who made their time available with valid answers, thank you.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Stop being so petty.

As other have already mentioned u need an utility bill in UR name. When i wrote "move out to where they respect ur utility bill" i was not trolling.

How did u confirm ur other poker accounts without a valid document of where u reside? U will have this problem everywhere and noone will accept anything that is not directly in ur name. Party, Stars, 888, GG, noone.

GL!

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Will they accept a receipt for payment made on June 24th?
It has my address and my name.
I doubt they will accept a receipt of payment. They are looking for documents that show that you get mail at the address you say is yours. You could probably get a screenshot of an online statement though that shows your address.

And have you ever thought about taking care of your own life?
Maybe your life would be happier. 🙂
I think he was making a light-hearted comment, and didn't mean anything malicious about it.

Thank you, as you can see we have toxic comments again just above, so my answer is based on that, maybe you would be another one like @Andyreas @luckyfish98 @Suns of Beaches @MK_ @fundiver199 @KrazyKoo but if your comment was not malicious, I apologize, but the CC environment is asking for answers like that, rotten oranges that contaminate, and I must have already been contaminated, so don't feel offended if your intention was positive.
I'm sorry, but I think you are very much over reacting. The only person who had a potentially inappropriate comment was KrazyKoo, and, while you shouldn't joke about people's moms in such a way in mixed company, I think he was just trying to be funny. Luckyfish was maybe a little harsh in what he said, but nothing over the top. Everyone else gave you legitimate advice, or some (In the case of @Andyreas ) didn't even post in here? I think maybe you are taking things much too seriously.

Your comment completely crossed the line, so I'm going to tag @Tammy @Debi @Martin so they can take appropriate action, so who knows, maybe you can learn something from this.

Because the context of the questions I ask on CC has never been offensive, always respecting the rules of the CC community and other members, and even if you don't agree with these questions, that doesn't give you the right to act disrespectfully.
This was really the only post that I could understand why you would be upset. Joking about people's moms is not something you should do. Maybe it's acceptable to some people amongst friends, but it shouldn't be done in an open forum like this. It can be quite insulting. I have deleted that post with a note for him.

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I doubt they will accept a receipt of payment. They are looking for documents that show that you get mail at the address you say is yours. You could probably get a screenshot of an online statement though that shows your address.

I think he was making a light-hearted comment, and didn't mean anything malicious about it.

I'm sorry, but I think you are very much over reacting. The only person who had a potentially inappropriate comment was KrazyKoo, and, while you shouldn't joke about people's moms in such a way in mixed company, I think he was just trying to be funny. Luckyfish was maybe a little harsh in what he said, but nothing over the top. Everyone else gave you legitimate advice, or some (In the case of @Andyreas ) didn't even post in here? I think maybe you are taking things much too seriously.

This was really the only post that I could understand why you would be upset. Joking about people's moms is not something you should do. Maybe it's acceptable to some people amongst friends, but it shouldn't be done in an open forum like this. It can be quite insulting. I have deleted that post with a note for him.
Well, you really deserve each other, an administration that accepts this type of conduct deserves the members it has, no problem, so let's all act like this, there's no problem with that.

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
No problem, let's do it this way.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Well, you really deserve each other, an administration that accepts this type of conduct deserves the members it has, no problem, so let's all act like this, there's no problem with that.

No problem, let's do it this way.
No, I have a better idea. How about I lock this thread instead. You sir, are severely over reacting. If you want answers to your question - go back through the thread. There were several very helpful posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.