How can you validate your documents with this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm currently stuck validating my account at GG poker and 888 poker, because the water bill is simply in my mother's name, and they say it needs to be in my name, I wanted to know if you have also experienced the same problem, my validation it doesn't happen because of that.

Do you have any other alternative for validation?

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I think you could also provide Mobile phone bill or?

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Use a different bill with your address on it. Probably a bank statement would be fine too

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'm currently stuck validating my account at GG poker and 888 poker, because the water bill is simply in my mother's name, and they say it needs to be in my name, I wanted to know if you have also experienced the same problem, my validation it doesn't happen because of that.

i use my govt mail like taxes but im disabled so now use my money they give to me from ssdi....etc...a letter from govt with address.. I know brazil has taxes dont you have to do your taxes yearly? Use that letter etc...

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes the utility bills are in my husbands name and this was a problem for me too. Why they still insist on seeing utility bills is crazy

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

Internet bill works for me in both sites. (**** PS)

C

Cooking

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker rooms usually accept bank statement or a credit card bill as proof of address. I only have my cell phone bill on my name and most rooms accept, but there are rooms that only accepted a credit card bill. I had to ask to my bank to start sending me my credit card bill to my address to have a proof of address.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The options will depend on, what is available in brasil. Here in sweden anyone can print out a proof of their registered address from our tax authority, and I would assume, this would be accepted by most poker sites, although I personally send an electric bill, because it was easier. But in absence of an official government issued proof of adress, sites will want some kind of bill in your name. And of course this can not be a utility bill, if you live in your mothers place. But as others have said, maybe a phone bill or bank statement would work.

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm sure they will have a list somewhere of what they would accept for validation.
Will they accept a receipt for payment made on June 24th?
It has my address and my name.

Flyer35

Flyer35

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

Have you considered taking over responsibility for paying the water bill? I'll bet your mom would appreciate the gesture. :)

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Have you considered taking over responsibility for paying the water bill? I'll bet your mom would appreciate the gesture. :)
And have you ever thought about taking care of your own life?
Maybe your life would be happier. 🙂

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All they ask is a "proof of billing address", same with other sites. As it implies, it must be sent to you in your address as in proof of identity. It should of course be a billing statement so as to verify the address in proof of identity. That is the purpose. Obviously, if it not in your name or is not a "billing" statement it will not apply. A billing statement is as it implies you're paying for something in the address regularly like those statements from phone bills, utility bills, internet bills, etc of that sort that satisfies the purpose. I used my credit card billing statement. Hope this clarifies you.

Last edited:
B

BrunoFabri01

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
good afternoon. I had this problem recently on PS. Depending on the platform, this type of receipt may not be accepted (no ps, it was not accepted, but it will work). Log in to your digital bank and issue a bill, it can be for anything, just for your name and address to appear. But as PS didn't accept it and I don't have any account in my name, I sent a copy of my income tax declaration...

10gerka

10gerka

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can also send a bank statement to validate your documents, you can also send an internet receipt in your name, or a receipt for some service that may have your name.

MK_

MK_

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
US
Chips
.....this sounds like something GG or 888 support would have the answer to...

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Try sending a certificate of registration or send a page from skrill, it contains the address and last name and the deposit must be from Skrill.

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
my problem was that i hardly get letters so i had to wait for one to come through. I used an online bank statement and the a car finance statement

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips

Are you having trouble again or are you playing poker for the first time? common man!!!!!

Flyer35

Flyer35

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
And have you ever thought about taking care of your own life?
Maybe your life would be happier. 🙂
I see you took offence to my suggestion. Sorry for trying to bring a little humour to your dilemma. I'll try to keep things more serious for your benefit.

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I see you took offence to my suggestion. Sorry for trying to bring a little humour to your dilemma. I'll try to keep things more serious for your benefit.
Thank you, as you can see we have toxic comments again just above, so my answer is based on that, maybe you would be another one like @Andyreas @luckyfish98 @Suns of Beaches @MK_ @fundiver199 @KrazyKoo but if your comment was not malicious, I apologize, but the CC environment is asking for answers like that, rotten oranges that contaminate, and I must have already been contaminated, so don't feel offended if your intention was positive.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.