FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Nothing to see here. They can set that limit to whatever they want, its their site. And its not like this limit is 5k, its a laughable 50 bucks.

On most sites u have to play through ur deposit anyway so there is no "ohh i suddenly changed my mind and now im going to withdraw without having played a single hand there."🙄
Exactly.

I have no idea what stil370 is complaining about. It makes no sense to me. o_O

J

Johnny9Nine

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
It seems the OP is intended to trash talk Global, so I'll offer a different perspective of buying in and out of Global, and from a player who fully read the rules before sending them money.

I've had very good "transactional" experiences with Global. In the past 12 months I have:

*mailed in 20 postcards requesting 5 SC each and received that 100 SC credit to my account;
*converted SC into Starbucks gift cards (Minimum $50) that usually gets a 2-5% "bump" for choosing this method;
*cashed out SC for USD which are then direct deposited into my verified US bank account;
*bought SC, using a US CC, during a promo period when $20 US might buy 40 SC or $50 might buy 100 SC;

Postcards typically take (varies) 6-10 weeks to process, but it is found money so I wouldn't complain. Gift card transactions have been handled within an hour. USD cash-outs take (for me) less than a minute to approve and then less than 24 hours to transact and then 3 business days to show in my Chase checking account (Example: my most recent cash-out was done late on a Sunday evening & instantly approved; Monday afternoon I got the email saying it had been transacted; Thursday the funds were still processing, but available to access, at Chase) . Other banks might be quicker or slower. Buying SC takes seconds using a US Credit Union CC.

To me, all of these transaction times and restrictions seems quite normal and reasonable.