stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Turning into 1 of "those" clip joints.
No W/D unless it a MINIMUM of $50
Forget that you just deposited $40 and decided to change your mind (even if you didnt even play 1 hand after yr deposit) and you wanted to get yr money back? No Chance. you aint getting it back..

So once you deposit, you might as well kiss yr hard earned money good bye.

MK_

MK_

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
US
Chips
I wouldn't think you would get it back without playing.... there is a play through requirement, that's pretty standard,
poker sites can't take your money and just give it right back, looks like money laundering,
maybe just run it up and then withdraw👍

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That on bonuses and promos normally
for example on ACR , You win the money, you can take it out IMMEDIATELY

not ON GLOBAL POKER, yr money has been taken hostage.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A $50 minimum for withdrawals does not seem outrageous to me, given that it takes time for someone to process the request. On ACR the minimum withdrawal is also $50 or even $100 for some withdrawal methods. Also as someone said, if your balance is $40, then why not play a little and see, if you can get lucky and turn it into $50 or more? Your situation is basically like that of the loose cannon in "Big Game", since any balance below $50 is worthless.

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A $50 minimum for withdrawals does not seem outrageous to me, given that it takes time for someone to process the request. On ACR the minimum withdrawal is also $50 or even $100 for some withdrawal methods. Also as someone said, if your balance is $40, then why not play a little and see, if you can get lucky and turn it into $50 or more? Your situation is basically like that of the loose cannon in "Big Game", since any balance below $50 is worthless.
of course, i can turn 40 into 50 but...
But, these guys conveniently CHANGED THEIR policy.
from ANY amount to $50
have you played there?
probably not.
i'd say that "overnight" change is somewhat radical.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
of course, i can turn 40 into 50 but... But, these guys conveniently CHANGED THEIR policy. from ANY amount to $50
Ok that sucks. But do you seriously expect them to send a notice to players 4 weeks in advance, if they are going to raise the withdrawal limit?
have you played there? probably not.
No but if I had, I would not care about this. The smallest amount, I ever withdrew from any poker site, was $200 or maybe $100.
i'd say that "overnight" change is somewhat radical.
Thats a strong word to use for implementing a policy, which most similar sites had already.

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you know fundraiser, i guess im guided by morality.
at least tell the depositor they should deposit $50 or more upfront not the $20 that more than 95% deposit on a site like that. have you seen their ads for Chumba? (they own it) its like a world of free fun.'
you know what i mean?
people depositing on there have no idea that money is never coming back bc their deposits on a site like that are well below $50

Also, cmon, for you getting back to $50 is nothing for everybody else.. well.
it over for them

Last edited:
F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you know fundraiser, i guess im guided by morality.
"Morality" might be a bit much to expect from an unlicensed offshore gambling site. ;)
at least tell the depositor they should deposit $50 or more upfront not the $20 that more than 95% deposit on a site like that. have you seen their ads for Chumba? (they own it) its like a world of free fun.' you know what i mean? People depositing on there have no idea that money is never coming back bc their deposits on a site like that are well below $50
Most people deposit, because they want to play, not because they want to withdraw the money again. So most people either have some fun losing their $20, or they get lucky and turn it into a larger amount, which they then might withdraw. I dont really see, how this differ from other recreational activities? If you "deposit" $20 to Netflix, do you then also expect to get the money back later?

Last edited:
S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
is transparency too much to ask for nowadays?
lol!

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
at least this place gives the community a voice

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
btw, gp is a licenced as"social"' poker site in the USA
no sit.
so its MARKETED as A free to play site
i kid you not.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Turning into 1 of "those" clip joints.
No W/D unless it a MINIMUM of $50
Forget that you just deposited $40 and decided to change your mind (even if you didnt even play 1 hand after yr deposit) and you wanted to get yr money back? No Chance. you aint getting it back..

So once you deposit, you might as well kiss yr hard earned money good bye.

you need to think before you make a deposit no one forces you

and in most cases, once you've bought something in a store, you can't return it

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nothing to see here. They can set that limit to whatever they want, its their site. And its not like this limit is 5k, its a laughable 50 bucks.

On most sites u have to play through ur deposit anyway so there is no "ohh i suddenly changed my mind and now im going to withdraw without having played a single hand there."🙄

Last edited:
luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Nothing to see here. They can set that limit to whatever they want, its their site. And its not like this limit is 5k, its a laughable 50 bucks.

On most sites u have to play through ur deposit anyway so there is no "ohh i suddenly changed my mind and now im going to withdraw without having played a single hand there."🙄
what do you mean by that the rules are not fair (just don't lose your platinum again be active)

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

the point you're missimg, is yuo could play thru 10x your deposit on global [poker and you still would not be able to withdraw in almost every case

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the point you're missimg, is yuo could play thru 10x your deposit on global [poker and you still would not be able to withdraw in almost every case
Yes maybe for people like u who only deposit something like 10 dollars this is a real problem. Not that easy to 5x ur deposit!

For the vast majority probably not.

I would try to deal with it.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They can set that limit to whatever they want, its their site. And its not like this limit is 5k, its a laughable 50 bucks.
A limit of 5k would not be particularly fair. But as I said, $50 is pretty much in line with other similar sites like ACR. On pokerstars I can withdraw down to $10, but thats via direct bank transfer, which most likely is processed by the system without any need for human intervention. I can fully understand, why sites dont want to be bothered with manually sending people small amounts of money via crypto or other non-automated methods. And of course they also dont mind, if people gamble away their last $35 instead of withdrawing it. They are after all businesses and not charitys.
Exactly and then most likely $20 is either gone or increased to something, that can be withdrawn.

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes maybe for people like u who only deposit something like 10 dollars this is a real problem. Not that easy to 5x ur deposit!

For the vast majority probably not.

I would try to deal with it.
you make it sound like "people like you: deposit $10"
well, smart butt, 90% of the 'people" are like me.
who the heck are u?
mr pokler elite?

Last edited:
Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you make it sound like "people like you: deposit $10" w
well, smart butt, 90% of the 'people" are like me
who the heck are u?
mr pokler elite?
No, 90 percent of people are not like u. They dont come online to complain about such minor things. They dont try to cashout 10 bucks without playing.

And what i actually meant with "people like u" in the last post is people who deposit 10 dollars have to first reach 50 dollars before they can cashout, which is not easy. They will simply loose their deposit in many cases before they reach 50 dollars.

Sites put this rules in place to avoid unnecessary costs.

Btw: Its called Poker and not Pokler. Please try to use correct grammar and maybe read the posts 2 times before u answer.

Last edited:
Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A limit of 5k would not be particularly fair. But as I said, $50 is pretty much in line with other similar sites like ACR. On PokerStars I can withdraw down to $10, but thats via direct bank transfer, which most likely is processed by the system without any need for human intervention. I can fully understand, why sites dont want to be bothered with manually sending people small amounts of money via crypto or other non-automated methods. And of course they also dont mind, if ar people gamble away their last $35 instead of withdrawing it. They are after all businesses and exanot charitys.

Exactly and then most likely $20 is either gone or increased to something, that can be withdrawn.
It costs sites to process a withdraw and people who try to cahout very small amounts are part of the reason why they moved that minimum amount to 50 dollars

On GG they ask for 1 dollar for every cashout to prevent exactly this.

Last edited:
S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, 90 percent of people are not like u. They dont come online to complain about such minor things. They dont try to cashout 10 bucks without playing.

Sites put this rules in place exactly for people like u. And who can blame them? Me certainly not.

Btw: Its called Poker and not Pokler.
im sorry buddy, but you seem to believe that you are the "police" or something. more power to you brother! lol.

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
im sorry buddy, but you seem to believe that you are the "police" or something. more power to you brother! lol.
nor do i have any intention of getting into a debate w you, dont waste my time.

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
have people mentioned to you that you have some :control' issues perhaps/
like your whole fam and ev 1 you kinow!!
lol

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah its more easy to write 3 more posts of low quality nonsense then trying to understand what i wrote.

Got it😀

Last edited: