Has anyone tried CoinPoker?

machinm19

machinm19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I finally joined here a few days ago but haven't deposited yet only tried a few freerolls so far to test the software which seems smooth. I guess the only way to find out if its legit is to test it out with a deposit although I've read many reviews of people complaining about withdrawals and accounts getting blocked once they win. Wish me luck guys and gals!

igrok8503

igrok8503

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I rarely play coinpoker, mostly freerolls. Today I topped up my balance with TrustWallet in bitcoins. I want to play satellites on the Sunday guarantee.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Nope, not yet and I Dont think that i am going to do It 😁, to much risk to take... I think 😁...

igrok8503

igrok8503

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I won a satellite again, but there is no display of which satellite I am registered in, I wrote to support again about this. This morning the mobile client was updated, but problems with displaying tickets and registration in the following satellites/tournaments remained the same. If support does not solve these basic problems with the client, then who should solve them?

igrok8503

igrok8503

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I found a second satellite in which I won a freeroll, but it does not stand out in any way, is not marked in any way, then I am registered there, but I am on the list of players in this satellite, but still, I want a normal display of tickets and subsequent registrations in satellites and tournaments. These are basic and very necessary things in online poker rooms.