ACR: Spin To Get In!

F

firerain

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have used Spin to Win more to get pieces of player's action in the Staking section The largest MTT entry won $11 entry by spinning at 25 cents,

Mortis

Mortis

Nutty Evil Squirrel
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have a couple of times. I don't very often. I got in once. I busted out of a $1.10 MTT and decided to throw a penny in a chance to try to buy back in, and low and behold, I actually got back in by spinning with a penny and ended up min cashing.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn´t have the slightest idea about that game.Maybe I will play it some day.

Delenia

Delenia

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I know other people seem to get in on the spins, but I never seem to get in. Maybe I'm not spinning long enough, IDK.

M

Moneyjoy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
SOS
Yes, I would like to spin but I am unable to log in.
I have a regulator account on ACR, but since I've deposit 100$, I can't log in. I had to change and attempted to change my password more than 10 times, but each time it does not work. I want to participate in tournaments, but I cannot log in. I want to play cash game, but I am being denied access . I have tried to use the chat feature, but they cannot help me. I've send a message with explanation, but no concrete response, yet.
My confidence is starting to diminish. What can I do from here?

_420_420_

_420_420_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
On an $88.00 buy in tournament , spin was set at $5.00 a spin and it went through my entire balance of $475.00 and I did not get in the tournament.
Oh my, I mean that's a long way to go

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have spun in some low buy ins but am behind its just like the lottery some people get lucky. Don,t spin anymore for that reason i am not very lucky.

_420_420_

_420_420_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
SOS
Yes, I would like to spin but I am unable to log in.
I have a regulator account on ACR, but since I've deposit 100$, I can't log in. I had to change and attempted to change my password more than 10 times, but each time it does not work. I want to participate in tournaments, but I cannot log in. I want to play cash game, but I am being denied access . I have tried to use the chat feature, but they cannot help me. I've send a message with explanation, but no concrete response, yet.
My confidence is starting to diminish. What can I do from here?
You should be able to contact their support via chat they can help... they also used to have a phone number I believe

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It's a fake or scam . Very hard to get into , spin and win cheaply . If you succeed you are given a bad beat at the target tourney . Common story like with the power path tickets . I never Ron sth good from spin on ACR . So I Will never play it again .