Men playing in ladies poker tournaments?

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
The part that makes it illegal to enforce a "women's only" policy for a women's poker tournament or league. Haven't you been following the discussion?
I've been following, have you.

Do you think there are different levels of discrimination based on sex?

:unsure:

Davider77777

Davider77777

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
My woman plays Texas hold them too.. I'm sometimes she use mine account 😁😁... And sometimes I'm yours hair count

Dobbler1

Dobbler1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I've been following, have you.

Do you think there are different levels of discrimination based on sex?

:unsure:
On reflection, I suspect you mean to ask is all forms of sexual discrimination are morally equivalent. The answer is an obvious "no". Preventing a woman from using a locker room prescribed for men is not morally equivalent to preventing a woman from holding a job or political appointment prescribed for men. Context matters. Harm matters.

Does that answer your question?

Dorugremon

Dorugremon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nothing new about this. There was a "ladies only" 7-Card Stud event at the Super Bowl of Poker, however, men were allowed to play so long as they dressed up as women. Jack Strauss and Stu Unger did so and entered the event. Both were eliminated.

martinoni

martinoni

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's so easy to read when it's all about the women in certain tournaments...

Why not respect it?

Which intentions the men would have playing in a women's place?

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Nothing new about this. There was a "ladies only" 7-Card Stud event at the Super Bowl of Poker, however, men were allowed to play so long as they dressed up as women. Jack Strauss and Stu Unger did so and entered the event. Both were eliminated.
LOL!! They must have been real characters. :)

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
On reflection, I suspect you mean to ask is all forms of sexual discrimination are morally equivalent. The answer is an obvious "no". Preventing a woman from using a locker room prescribed for men is not morally equivalent to preventing a woman from holding a job or political appointment prescribed for men. Context matters. Harm matters.

Morals don't come into it, only laws do.

(y)

Dobbler1

Dobbler1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Morals don't come into it, only laws do.
FFS, keep up. I already said that laws can, and probably should be changed. Then you posted weird stuff about drinking fountains and lynching, as if to say if we keep men from playing in women's poker tournaments, then we have to let that stuff be legal, which is just nonsense. If you have something meaningful and thoughtful to say, how about you come outright and say it, clearly, specifically and in detail? Tell me what you think rather than making intellectually lazy drive-by comments. If you want me to take you seriously, be a little serious.

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My woman plays Texas hold them too.. I'm sometimes she use mine account 😁😁... And sometimes I'm yours hair count
Do you own her??? Should it not be My girl friend or wife or my better half also plays.. Also you just posted that 2 people are using your account, and you should not take part in CC games, on this post alone!! TOS of sites, say two can't play under the same account!!

I had, to reply to this cavemen post!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I wonder what exactly you have to wear in order to be "dressed up as women". I know a number of women who wear men's clothes exclusively, including my friend Becki who I met at a poker tournament, so I guess that these guys could have just worn their regular clothes. ;)

Davider77777

Davider77777

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
Do you own her??? Should it not be My girl friend or wife or my better half also plays.. Also you just posted that 2 people are using your account, and you should not take part in CC games, on this post alone!! TOS of sites, say two can't play under the same account!!

I had, to reply to this cavemen post!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I mean sometimes I'm login he count and play sit and gold in GGPoker and she played on my count but in poker stars in women tournament only she play in her count ...😉😉
Ps... Sometimes when she play I with her and I help her takes a good decisions... because she is a rookie...😉😉💕💕
I'm rookie too but better rookie 😂😂

Davider77777

Davider77777

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
I wonder what exactly you have to wear in order to be "dressed up as women". I know a number of women who wear men's clothes exclusively, including my friend Becki who I met at a poker tournament, so I guess that these guys could have just worn their regular clothes. ;)
I'm Play only in wear in my clothes 😁😁😁

exer888

exer888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
I belive womans and mans should play together. There shouldnt be mans or womens tournament. Its not a sport, you dont need athlethysm or strength in poker, therefore womens and mans brains are equal in poker.

Davider77777

Davider77777

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips

For me it's no matters it's man ♂️ or woman ♀️ in chess ♟️and poker ♦️♠️
But sometimes women are better and sometimes men ...
Why more winning are men?? Because women are in home with children, 🥳🥳

MrCryJoker

MrCryJoker

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think that if it is a women's tournament then there should be no men there. My understanding is that this violates the rules, it should not be.

C

cruz38307

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
The truth is that I don't see any problems with him.

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I dont even know what to say XD
If its for the ladys let the ladys play,this guy stink XD
God bless

mattiebumpo

mattiebumpo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Last week I met one of the women who played in the event in Florida. She said the man was extremely unpleasant and rude to the women. He was disparaging and trying to put them on tilt. No matter what he has said since, it was clear that he was intentionally trying to disrupt and make the women uncomfortable - Which is the whole reason ladies-only events are needed...to help women gain confidence and feel more comfortable playing poker.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wonder how many males were actually there.

The ones that wanted to play the ladys game
and are indistinguishable from women

I believe should be welcomed

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I belive womans and mans should play together. There shouldnt be mans or womens tournament. Its not a sport, you dont need athlethysm or strength in poker, therefore womens and mans brains are equal in poker.
what!?
testosterone is the male athletics CHEAT juice
Estrogen is the chemical woman have more of which makes them caring

Equal brains lol

Why does everyone want to be equal instead of being the best selves they can be