GGPoker’s microFestival Online Poker Series is back!

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'd try sending a message to Tammy or Debi and ask them if there's a link to sign-up to GG via CC
When I signed up to GG and made my first deposit, I did it via a Cardschat link (but I'm not sure where to find that today)

Thank you!! I will keep that in mind.đź‘Ť

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
For those who are eligible to play real money games at GGPoker, you might be interested to know the microFestival Online Poker Series is back! There will be over 200 MTT's between June 27 through to July 7, 2024. Included in the multitude of tournaments in a $1 Million Guaranteed Mystery Bounty Event!

Turn $1 into a Share of $10 Million with GGPoker’s microFestival Online Poker Series

microFestival.jpg
I was waiting for a series like this in GG, but I was at exams period :(

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For those who are eligible to play real money games at GGPoker, you might be interested to know the microFestival Online Poker Series is back! There will be over 200 MTT's between June 27 through to July 7, 2024. Included in the multitude of tournaments in a $1 Million Guaranteed Mystery Bounty Event!

Turn $1 into a Share of $10 Million with GGPoker’s microFestival Online Poker Series

microFestival.jpg
Looks like I missed a very interesting event at GGPoker. :( Too bad I haven't visited GGPoker for a long time. Shells, write please more interesting events that will be organized at GGPoker, I will be only glad to see such threads. ;)

aorodrigo

aorodrigo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Betting against Trump
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Same timeframe than micromillions. For porpouse??

Except it's not the same timeframe. The series on GGPoker had the MainEvent this past weekend..... Micromillions was just getting started this week.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I have no access to GG poker . But I think I read that they give many chances to players to build bankroll , and they have many sats . I would like once to see these sats , if they are more and cheaper than pokerstars' ones