Chips
always easy straight from cashapp, or i like Trust Wallet

honorwar

honorwar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My method is ecopayz.It's very efficient.

D

dragon88

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
wallet

I have a question , for anyone who uses bitcoin to deposit into ACR. what wallet do you use and is safe for depositing into ACR. Coinbase just wont let me so I need to switch wallets asap , any suggestions would be greatly appreciated ! Thank you all
BTC....no problems yet

D

dragon88

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
have you checked into bitcoin atm in your area

All I've gained is a headache.. seriously for me I'm seeing half the methods to buy bitcoins don't allow me as an Australians to sell them so pointless going with them. My credit card issuer has also blocked crypto currency purchases. I'm wondering if I go with one place that eventually my bitcoins will be trapped with no withdrawal methods for me..
have you checked into bitcoin atm in your area

N

nolifescotty

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like using bitcoin for anything. Someone was telling me bitcoin just had 40 million just disappear recently and over a billion since it opened its doors . its like giving your money away.

D

dragon88

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
wallet

I don't have suggestion for you. I can only say that like you I have had many problems with using Coinbase for the US Poker Rooms - ACR, Betonline & Sportsbetting Poker. I have not been able to deposit or withdraw with Coinbase. There are prepaid virtual cards available and I used that for my transactions they have quite hefty fees. I have since stopped using Coinbase as I found much better non crypto methods. Maybe someone here can suggest a good wallet for you. You can maybe check out the Crypto theard below. Best of Luck.

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-deposits-withdrawals-54/all-things-cryptocurrency-346783/
I USE BTC