ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
Everything poker related. You can pick what applies to your game. Find someone you feel comfortable with. Everyone has a different poker style. Find what works best for you.

iceheart888

iceheart888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I've been watching poker feeds on YouTube lately, who would you recommend?
I recommend you follow streamers depending on the platform where you play and try to look at those who play stakes close to the ones you play.

R

rufininha14

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
In my opinion, the best are YouTube and Twitch because there is more content to follow

millya5

millya5

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
There are lots of good streamers, but it depends on what you are looking for.
I watch some streamers because they are funny or entertaining. I watch some because they are informative. And then I watch a lot of others because they give free entries into tournaments.
Give us a better idea of what you are looking for and we can make better recommendations for you.

Oh, I would also like to know these streamers who are giving out free tickets . It would be great

Delenia

Delenia

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Oh, I would also like to know these streamers who are giving out free tickets . It would be great
If you can play on ACR, there are lots of Stormers that give out free entries to their homegames. Check the Private tab under Tournaments. If you open the games lobby, there is a link to the streamer's Twitch page. They give the entries from their Twitch streams. I have heard that streamers give entries to pokerstars games too, but since I am not able to play there for real money, I do not know who those streamers are or how to find them. GL!

Manjerica1

Manjerica1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I suggest you to watch a streamer you like and is also crushing the game similar to what you're playing, so you can learn and also have a great time watching someone playing.
Anyways one of my favorites streamer
He's a brazilian crusher, and he also speaks english if yyou want to interact with the stream o/

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Lex... He gives great advices and you can learn very easy from this plays on the stream 😁

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In brazil: Rafael Moraes....several tips to play poker... i recommend...