What do you think other's notes say about YOU?

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Probably, I don't want to know 😄😅 Although I know my weakness and C-D-Z-game, so shouldn't be surprising 😛

Flyer35

Flyer35

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm guessing others have notes on me that cover the full range:

1. Very Tight
2. Very Loose
3. Erratic
4. Cautious
5. Amateur
6. Very Strong
7. Very Weak
8. and my favorite from above - "the king of the fishs"

I like to explore different styles.

Propane Goat

Propane Goat

Grinder and paint make me the welder I ain't
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Should be pretty simple - always folds when ahead and calls off entire stack when behind.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Everyone take his notes about one person and these notes will be different from one person to another . Everyone is focused on different things on your gameplay characteristics. Anyway what notes a person takes is his business , noone else . No need to comment on that

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Everything.. Sometimes I'm nit, sometimes fish, other day tag or lag, but mostly reg

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Everyone take his notes about one person and these notes will be different from one person to another . Everyone is focused on different things on your gameplay characteristics. Anyway what notes a person takes is his business , noone else . No need to comment on that
I agree, I mean, who remembers all the people with whom he interacted and what mistakes or assets you had in their presence 🤔or what do we think about them to categorize them correctly?
The world is constantly changing or moving, I think the first thing we need to take note of is ourselves in order to evolve by reflecting on them.