The scheme by which players win % chances are awarded!

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't believe in freerolls for a long time
online poker is not rigged. Because to be a fraud, the manipulation would have to be in favor of someone. What happens is that the rooms need to manipulate the game to give weak players a better chance. A good player patiently waits for a strong hand to make his play so when the hand comes, a KK, AA, AKs or another strong hand for example they increase the probability of there being a stronger hand dealt at the table. So the good player makes his bet and the fish calls with his weak hand, because after all he is a fish. Then comes the flop and the fish hits a J and on the river comes the 5 he needed to make 2 pair and win the hand. The strong player couldn't get the money to withdraw. The fish got the money but won't get it because it will lose to another fish on the next corner. That other fish will lose to a strong player who will lose to an average player who makes a bad bet and loses to another fish and so on, so the money stays in the room and few withdraw. But this is not unfair if the distribution of cards remains random among the players. Of course, this is enhanced in freerolls where many go all in with anything in hand.
Learn the dynamics of the game and try to dance to the music that is playing. Or close your online accounts. But complaining won't get you anywhere.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Generally most poker sites I have played on Don't alter the Win rate percentage on poker games, because there is nothing in it for them. They have already made their money from the "Rake" they charge before you play any games, this varies from 5% to maybe 10% depending on the site.
So altering a Win Percentage would not go to them anyway, They only benefit from the fact the game once finished opens up space on the server so they can run another game.
In my own experience my game play has improved over the 20 plus years I have been playing and I do have a few Tournament Wins under my belt, mostly Freerolls admittedly but I play Poker for Fun! I have never had to make a deposit on any site, because in my mind, anyone who is Dumb enough to deposit their own cash, really are desperate Gamblers who think it is a money cow to be milked.
Remember the Adage, "A Fool and his Money are Soon Parted", For me the real challenge is to make money from zero and build a bankroll from nothing at all, and I have done that on several sites, and if I feel cheated by a particular site I will take my free money and walk away from them.
By the way, I still consider pokerstars one of the best poker sites and still play on, even though they were the first site I joined, 20 odd years ago, and I laugh at all the YouTube Videos I see protesting it is rigged against players.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Generally most Poker Sites I have played on Don't alter the Win rate percentage on Poker games, because there is nothing in it for them. They have already made their money from the "Rake" they charge before you play any games, this varies from 5% to maybe 10% depending on the site.
So altering a Win Percentage would not go to them anyway, They only benefit from the fact the game once finished opens up space on the server so they can run another game.
In my own experience my game play has improved over the 20 plus years I have been playing and I do have a few Tournament Wins under my belt, mostly Freerolls admittedly but I play Poker for Fun! I have never had to make a deposit on any site, because in my mind, anyone who is Dumb enough to deposit their own cash, really are desperate Gamblers who think it is a money cow to be milked.
Remember the Adage, "A Fool and his Money are Soon Parted", For me the real challenge is to make money from zero and build a Bankroll from nothing at all, and I have done that on several sites, and if I feel cheated by a particular site I will take my free money and walk away from them.
By the way, I still consider PokerStars one of the best Poker Sites and still play on, even though they were the first site I joined, 20 odd years ago, and I laugh at all the YouTube Videos I see protesting it is rigged against players.
because you don't deposit, so the poker link doesn't care about your game or your winning %, they care about players who are active enough both paying and playing

and such players are cheated in unfair ways

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Very interesting. Sounds like a conspiracy theory
How do you think you can play poker online so simple and easy because your every move and step is being watched
not always of course, but you never know when

that's why online poker seems like a big shit to me

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Ehh i Dont agree, because how ever the play îs you still have control on your actions... Call or fold... And find a better spot 😁

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Ehh i Dont agree, because how ever the play îs you still have control on your actions... Call or fold... And find a better spot 😁
what about flips you cannot control them
for example AAvs KK
QQ vs AK all in

Highfish

Highfish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
Anyone who thinks they are being cheated should simply stop playing online poker. I've been playing online for 25 years and that's how old the discussions on this topic are.
Of course there have been real scams such as at UB and AP, for example. But there were always ‘real people’ behind them and not software that was generally manipulated in advance by the programmers.

As I said before, anyone who thinks they are being cheated should simply stop playing.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Anyone who thinks they are being cheated should simply stop playing online poker. I've been playing online for 25 years and that's how old the discussions on this topic are.
Of course there have been real scams such as at UB and AP, for example. But there were always ‘real people’ behind them and not software that was generally manipulated in advance by the programmers.

As I said before, anyone who thinks they are being cheated should simply stop playing.
it's wrong -not to stop the game, but

1detect fraud
2talk about it, don't be silent
3the perpetrators must be held accountable for their actions

Fosterbio

Fosterbio

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
When we start our career as a player at any online poker site, we are exposed to risk and more.

Poker software has designed success and failure options for each player (so online links don't want us to change our profiles or nicknames)
Everyone knows that you can adjust the winning percentage of a slot machine ,The same happens with each player's profile online
When a new player begins his poker career online, high winning % are assigned, but every year they decrease - not for everyone, but that's the fraudulent nature of online poker

This data is verified and reliable
I'm sorry, but this is very stupid...
They don't want us to change our nicknames and profiles just to prevent fraud and make it easier to catch them.
At first it lets you win, but then it doesn't - that's true, but a different interpretation. There are many who started playing, it didn't work out for them and they gave up, this is called survivorship bias. Then it doesn't let you win - You can't win all the time, this is poker, not chess, probability theory works here. Bad beats and even downstreaks happen, to be a plus player you need to win 6 times out of 10, while not focusing on the 4 times you lost

Fosterbio

Fosterbio

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
if you can prove 100% and put the opposite on the table for me, then I will agree with you
install a poker tracker program, in my opinion it is only banned on GG. Play a base of 100k hands, then compare the EV of hands and situations with what you have in your base - this will be 100% proof. P.S. I have played with you at the same table more than once. Maybe you shouldn't push all-in with A7o against a competent player preflop and then blame the poker site for rigging it? A competent player will call with hands AT+ 99+ (and this is even very wide) and this is not even 50/50

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
install a poker tracker program, in my opinion it is only banned on GG. Play a base of 100k hands, then compare the EV of hands and situations with what you have in your base - this will be 100% proof. P.S. I have played with you at the same table more than once. Maybe you shouldn't push all-in with A7o against a competent player preflop and then blame the poker site for rigging it? A competent player will call with hands AT+ 99+ (and this is even very wide) and this is not even 50/50

it's not about my playing style and you know nothing would change even if I played my best game ever

i have done it i have played as well as i can but you know the result is almost the same if i played like a bad fish bad fish (even in frerools)

for example, I participate in an online tournament for a by-in of $1000 and if the poker link does not want me to receive at least some money, then I can do what I want and play that there will be no result anyway (this option has been tested)

Last edited:
Fosterbio

Fosterbio

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
for example, I participate in an online tournament for a by-in of $1000 and if the poker link does not want me to receive at least some money, then I can do what I want and play that there will be no result anyway (this option has been tested)
:LOL::ROFLMAO:
That's not how it works. If you have $1000, play 100 tournaments of 10, and if it's a tournament with a thousand field, the chance of winning will be 2-3%, i.e. in 15 tournaments you'll recoup your entry, in 2-3 tournaments you'll win 1k - 1.5k, and in the remaining 83 you'll just lose. So here's the question: does it make sense to invest all your money in 1 tournament in which you won't win with a probability of 83%? However, I've noticed that it's precisely those who aren't interested in probability theory and don't want to learn that always look for justification in conspiracy theories. Conspiracy theorists who try to prove to others. Well, maybe you shouldn't play at all, if you believe in it so sacredly?
P.S. the number of attempts reduces the variance (where skill wins), but if there was no variance no one would play poker for money

Last edited:
luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
:LOL::ROFLMAO:
That's not how it works. If you have $1000, play 100 tournaments of 10, and if it's a tournament with a thousand field, the chance of winning will be 2-3%, i.e. in 15 tournaments you'll recoup your entry, in 2-3 tournaments you'll win 1k - 1.5k, and in the remaining 83 you'll just lose. So here's the question: does it make sense to invest all your money in 1 tournament in which you won't win with a probability of 83%? However, I've noticed that it's precisely those who aren't interested in probability theory and don't want to learn that always look for justification in conspiracy theories. Conspiracy theorists who try to prove to others. Well, maybe you shouldn't play at all, if you believe in it so sacredly?
P.S. the number of attempts reduces the variance (where skill wins), but if there was no variance no one would play poker for money
but I get to that 1K tournament through satellites with a ticket
and I almost always try to get into big tournaments like that

but I sensed the game because I'm a professional and I know when everything is fine and when it's not fine

Fosterbio

Fosterbio

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
but I sensed the game because I'm a professional and I know when everything is fine and when it's not fine
Oh, these "professionals"... if it weren't for them, then the weak plus players who consider themselves bad players wouldn't win:);)

I'm sorry, but it wouldn't hurt you to learn some theory, then you definitely wouldn't have any thoughts about how the poker room is screwing you into the minus