The scheme by which players win % chances are awarded!

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
When we start our career as a player at any online poker site, we are exposed to risk and more.

Poker software has designed success and failure options for each player (so online links don't want us to change our profiles or nicknames)
Everyone knows that you can adjust the winning percentage of a slot machine ,The same happens with each player's profile online
When a new player begins his poker career online, high winning % are assigned, but every year they decrease - not for everyone, but that's the fraudulent nature of online poker

This data is verified and reliable

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Hi. If you have the evidence, sue them & get rich. That would be against their fair play policy.

I don't dare to say anything more because it could be risky for me because they are tracking everything

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
When we start our career as a player at any online poker site, we are exposed to risk and more.

Poker software has designed success and failure options for each player (so online links don't want us to change our profiles or nicknames)
Everyone knows that you can adjust the winning percentage of a slot machine ,The same happens with each player's profile online
When a new player begins his poker career online, high winning % are assigned, but every year they decrease - not for everyone, but that's the fraudulent nature of online poker

It's madness.
I don't know where this verified data comes from, but it's definitely nonsense. If you believe it, I can only sympathise with you.
I sometimes see you at the tables in our freerolls, and given the way you play, you're definitely not going to be helped or hurt by any software.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
It's madness.
I don't know where this verified data comes from, but it's definitely nonsense. If you believe it, I can only sympathise with you.
I sometimes see you at the tables in our freerolls, and given the way you play, you're definitely not going to be helped or hurt by any software.

how much have you won or are you happy with online poker

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
that data is in your head.
did you dream this ? or have you read this nonsense at reddit or smth...
the truth is not always pleasant (I was told this by the most reliable source )

Pabloro10321

Pabloro10321

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I don't think so, if you keep track of your performance you can see how, on the contrary, it increases and how you learn from your mistakes.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I don't think so, if you keep track of your performance you can see how, on the contrary, it increases and how you learn from your mistakes.
bro but somehow we need to find the truth little by little

23maxim88

23maxim88

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

Sounds like a conspiracy theory. I'll go put on my tinfoil hat.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its weird how its not rigged for the good players, and its weird that they are good across multiple sites.

I wonder if its Jay Zee or Trump who gets to pick who gets to be a winning player?

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

No, Lucky, that's not true. I've seen players with the nickname xxx2024 (meaning they are new players, given that "2024" is a year). I can't call anyone successful. You need to search the reason for defeats in your own game, not look for conspiracy theories. ;)

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
No, Lucky, that's not true. I've seen players with the nickname xxx2024 (meaning they are new players, given that "2024" is a year). I can't call anyone successful. You need to search the reason for defeats in your own game, not look for conspiracy theories. ;)
ok but little bit true

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
ok but little bit true
Perhaps I can believe that, for example, poker rooms give more winnings to those players who make regular deposits and do not make withdrawals. But I'm just judging by myself. Not making deposits at all, I'm a plus player and I regularly make money in poker at freerolls and get tickets in satellites to juicy tournaments where I sometimes get ITM. Although I have been playing in poker rooms for over 15 years. :unsure:

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Perhaps I can believe that, for example, poker rooms give more winnings to those players who make regular deposits and do not make withdrawals. But I'm just judging by myself. Not making deposits at all, I'm a plus player and I regularly make money in poker at freerolls and get tickets in satellites to juicy tournaments where I sometimes get ITM. Although I have been playing in poker rooms for over 15 years. :unsure:
In the past 15 years, have you ever played a final table, for example Sunday Million?-with your experience it should be

MK_

MK_

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
US
Chips
I mean I know trolling people is fun, I get it... that's why we got the "it"s rigged guys" and the guys who post the exact same questions and the same "who's the best player posts" over and over for attention but this????. this is just lazy..., "this data is verified and reliable"... what data?, verified by who?, how reliable are they?.... I'm gonna need more effort put into this😎👍

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I mean I know trolling people is fun, I get it... that's why we got the "it"s rigged guys" and the guys who post the exact same questions and the same "who's the best player posts" over and over for attention but this????. this is just lazy..., "this data is verified and reliable"... what data?, verified by who?, how reliable are they?.... I'm gonna need more effort put into this😎👍
the world has changed, we don't even know what is real anymore, cyborgs, artificial intelligence, viruses.....

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips

information is expensive and it takes a lot of time and energy, I'm just giving a little clue from the visible back

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Betting against Trump
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

They don't allow you to change your nickname or open a second account because it would be unfair to the other players.

Please take your medication!

seiya1989

seiya1989

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Some threads should be deleted from cc. I don't know if it's because you have nothing better to do than publish nonsense about manipulation all the time. If you have any proof, show it and if not, show it to someone else. The few times I saw you at the tables you play as your name says. You're not interested in poker or evolving. You just create ridiculous threads without any proof.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Some threads should be deleted from cc. I don't know if it's because you have nothing better to do than publish nonsense about manipulation all the time. If you have any proof, show it and if not, show it to someone else. The few times I saw you at the tables you play as your name says. You're not interested in poker or evolving. You just create ridiculous threads without any proof.

if you can prove 100% and put the opposite on the table for me, then I will agree with you