online poker is great

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Imagine how good it was in the olden days- tons of promos, sngs running on every site, and more mtts available than anyone could play.

Flyer35

Flyer35

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
if you play multiple tables you can´t concentrate on all tables the same so i would say you have to make a ranking for ya self for example 3.freeroll tournament with many players 2.sit &go low buy in and 3. cash game table where you can leave if you have a deep run and wanna concentrate for the other one(s)
I know it sounds superstitious but I find that some tables are losers and others are winners. So I do just what you suggest - leave the losers and focus on the winners. Hard to do that live.

Flyer35

Flyer35

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
For myself, it'd be much easier to play 10-to-14 tournaments at the same time vs. games of varying type (ie. mixing in Cashgames with MTT's).
Yes, don't want to be betting on a lo hand when your'e not at the Hi/Lo table. :cool:

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Well if you know how to manipulate RNG , yeah then it's great . If you win it's great if you don't win , then it's not great ofcourse .

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I love that you can just open your computer and play. There is no need to go anywhere or waste time. Do you want to play ? Play.